First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 25, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 3

Dear first flight couriers

My pan card has not/ wrongly delivered on 19-mar-2019 by first flight couriers pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. M9...60.

You delivered very lately/ not delivered that too late and with your delivery creating a problem to us.

Please redeliver my pan card to my exact address and before it please call, confirm about consignment & deliver in person again.
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Before giving courier at first first courier, brahma estates, kondhwa khurd, pune-411048 we were told courier would be done to main city hyderabad, telangana, & when reached with the envelope said we can't do it we would try with some tirupati courier, this is the bloody # services you people want to give the customers, this thing should have been communicated earlier also.
    I saw on site customer satisfaction % is very very...
    Beyond gallery - ahmedabad, gujarat

Below is the consignment number which we shipped through firstflight and its remain un-delivered in february & march including cloths & jewelry worth ₹6700. Almost 2 months passed still we have not get the products back and now they are saying company is closed and we cant help you to get it back.

Consignment mo:

G991l0535474
    G991l0535476
    G991l0535479br...

Sir/mam

Its been more than a month. I haven't received my courier yet. And the avaliable number of first flight courier is not reachable all the numbers. And even i don't know where my courier is the place from where the courier was sent told me its in delhi hub and the number they have provided me is not contact able. I have raised complaint regarding this earlier but there was no response from any side. I want any solution asap.
    Booking no. - D992B1918442 dated 13.03.2019.
    Material - Medicines @Rs.3000/- for the aged mother.
    One staff is demanding Rs.1000/- as bribe to get back Medicines.
    Another one says that - THE MATTER IS IN THE COURT OF LAW &
    07 MAY 2019 is the coming DATE.

I've ordered electronic good from Dhanbad Jharkhand 6 days ago 18 april. When i call first flight courier they keep on telling that first flight courier workers are on strike so the parcel you ordered will stop at any sorting center. Now what to do in order to get that parcel to my home?
      Personal no [protected]
      Apr 28, 2019
      Updated by Aniket Buchade
      Personal no [protected]
      They are just taking too much time and annoying customers by going on strike and not performing shipping duty. If they are on strike they would have transferred or tie up to other courier service that would help all the first flight shipments to reach person to person on time without delay. Myself and other people ordered expensive goods that are now on hold and don't know when they will reach us. Strike will ultimately harm the courier or close the service in india as if the shipments didn't kept with safety then that would be a great problem the company.
      please provide my pan card parcel .my pan card APXPY9755J approved
      by ITD .pan card will be dispatched no. [protected]. but not parcel my location .my address jogiyo ki dani beelwa .sanganear jaiur, pin code 302022

My friend has send a parcel through flight flight courier on 23.03.19 from nagpur to hyderabad with tracking no. M991z5786631.

While tracking on first flight site it is showing arrived at destination on 26.03.19.
        But not been delivered yet eve after one month.

Pls help in getting my parcel...

I have booked a courier delivery to surat, gujarat from shahjahanpur, u. P.
        Tracking no is: j[protected]

The courier was booked on 13 march 2019 but till date it has not been delivered to its address in surat.
        The parcel contains company material and it is urgently required back as it is company asset.
        I have tried contacting the person with which courier was booked but no reliable answer is received. He is telling that all the offices are shut down and hence no delivery is possible.
        The online tracking system shows status as: pending, address in sufficient.
        But i have mentioned the same address for past communications as well.
        Please look into the matter and track the parcel location.
        Please deliver it to me or the mentioned address.
        The parcel is a company asset.

Courier from chennai not delivered to us at hindupur.

First flight doc no. C991s0522137

Our contact no.[protected]
          Contact name : remesh. O

We have been following with courier people but not able to contract. We came to know that the parcel is reached to anantapur instead of hindupur. We don't have the first flight phone number of anantapur.
          Dear Sir/Madam.
          I have don the currier 12/03/2019 gomti nagar lucknow office the currier reach location delhi . but currier dont recive to adderess.
          The Consigner No.-J991M8400838.
          Please help and send currier

First Flight Couriers — I am not received my post (pan card)

I am not received my post i. E., pan card... So please take an action as earlier as possible... It is very essential now... I consult with first flight courier in tanjore branch... They not responded as much and they said it will next week and next week and next week... So please send my courier as earlier as possible to my address... I applied before 10 months... So kindly take an action...

My name is mohit goutam. I sent 3 consignment from firstflight to myntra to return my product on 05/01/2019. I sent 3 different items. Two of them reached to destination but one of my consignment lost. Ans i am not getting any information about my consignment.
            My consignment no. Is j991m8187166.
            You can check it online it is still not showing anything about this item.
            The cost of my product was rs 573 and courier charges were rs 127. I want a satisfactory reply from their side and refund my money.
            Kindly reply as soon as possible and refund my money back.
            As on 01/03/2019 i have sent courier to banglore but till its not reached to concert person please solve this issue. Doc No F991Z1065738

Dear sir/mam,

Kindly note that i have not received my courier from first flight. Courier boy called over a mobile., but my mobile number not reached at that time. I am calling my local first flight courier office. They said ' parcel send back to the sender'. My consignment number - c991q5519710.
              Kindly help to resolve it and send back to me. Mobile: [protected], [protected]

Thanks & regards
              Maheswaran

My consignment was sent from kanpur to indore on 8th march, 2019 but its been 1.5 months since i am following up and it has not been delivered yet. Tried to contact customer care but no body is able to resolve it.I have been given same reason everytime that it is in mahipalpur hub and it wont be delivered ever because of never ending strike. It is a very important document. Please let me know wehn will it get delivered.

My consignment no is : J991B0030824
                Please update me on : [protected]

That my repeated attempts whenever I m calling including my telephonic conversation with local courier office @ autonagar, Visakhapatnam did not find any use and also other main centers or call center not picking/working phone and as reply which is not true and did not happen till date and when ever I call so many times then phone is kept in flight mode so that automatically it will give the computer recorded voice. my pack is not delivered from 11/3/2019 till date ?
                  while keeping my parcel with you will not give any benefit to you/office but that will effect lot on my financial criteria. I don't know what the people are doing. I attached my courier bill plz kindly take immediate action of the same and act immediately to avoid further inconvenience in any form or manner. It's life and death issue, the pack contains all medical bills act immediately otherwise I will make complaint in consumer court. You will be kept in a legal battle. I attached my bill already 45 days over rectify by tomorrow otherwise I will go for consumer court.

L.V.SESHAGIRI

Sir/madam
                    This is to inform you that the pan card of my mother in law mrs bibbi malhotra was sent through your services but was wrongly delivered to someone else instead of my mother in law in the month of march the consignment number of the same isffcl awb b904z1541076
                    I now request you to kindly look into the matter and revert so that the pan card is delivered to the right person
                    Yours truly
                    Neetu malhotra
                    Aug 7, 2021
                    My air waybill no :B904Z1613355 . Was about to reach at 28 of feb . but, still now I have not received my document from first flight courier of madurai ( T.N ) . No response from the courier service . They are not picking the phone also . No clear address of courier service in net also . they are not updating address .
                    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information

This packet is missing since 1st mar 2019. After every follow up the team says the packet is still lying in gurgoan office and there is been some strike due to which they are unable to locate any further information.
                      Request you to pls help with delivering this packet at below mentioned address -

Shobhita jaiswal
                      Glaxosmithkline consumer healthcare pvt. Ltd.
                      24 floor, one horizon center, golf course road
                      Gurgaon 122001
                      Mo - [protected]

Docket no - j991m8279832
                      I have booked courier from kota to pune vide docket no-r991b1664135 and r991b1664136 dtd.13.3.2019, but till date this docket not delivered . Please check as important official documents inside it. Now, no one is responding to any calls/ mails .

Consieenment no J[protected]; J[protected]
                      And J[protected] dispatch on 06/03/2019 & 07/03/2019 from HDFC bank basti to Gurgaon

Really disappointed to write this mail. I have been waiting for get my order for last one week. It's also for me financial loss also. There is no response from your side, however I sent lot of mails.

Pls find my CN Number: C991C0348831

Kindly revert me with resolution.

The courier containing medicines, was supposed to be delivered on 11 april at my office address.
                        But it was not delivered till 2:30 pm, so i called at the first flight courier office sanjay place agra. When i asked about my courier, the person whom i talking told me that today is strike so we cannot deliver your courier. I requested him again and again but he disconnected the call. After one hour i called again and then some other person picked the call and said that collect your courier from the office. As the courier was containing medicines so i have to pick the courier from the office. When i reached the office at 7:45 pm i saw there were five people gossiping. So i was shocked that how irresponsible they are because at the top of my courier it was written that this packet contains medicine.
                        I had sent the courier on 27th march 2019 from Guwahati to Gurgaon but till now it is not delivered and showing in transit. kindly deliver the documents

I had applied for pan card my pan status shows that my pan card has been delivered on 27 december 2018 by first flight couriers pvt ltd vide airway bill no m991q6017542. My pan card acknowledgement no is [protected].
                          I have not received the hard copy of pan card. My acknowledgement status shows that i have received the pan card but on the date of receival as per your record i am out of station nor my neighbour have received. I want to know my pan card status and who have received my pan card. Pan card is valuable document so i have to launch police complaint against the courier service as i have not received the card how my name has entered in receivers name. Please do the compliance and trace the pan card.
                          Hi Team,

its been 5 days i did not received my concinment yet which is coming from Allahabad. I need my product today its urgent doc.

Below doc. No. Booked from delhi to lucknow still not delivered to its destination in lucknow. After many follow ups no one replying for the same. Till date after 1 month it is showing in transit.

Please look into the matter and revert with delivery date. Matter most critical & urgent.

Docket no. D[protected] dated 13.03.2019 sent to lucknow from delhi....

Greetings from hdfc bank ltd

This is for your kind information and records.
                            We have sent 01 courier packet to our hdfc bank ltd - cpu-gurgaon on 08.03.2019
                            But till date no updation in your courier site for packet delivery status.
                            Your local office first flight - bhadohi office is unable to trace the packet.
                            For last 25 days i am follow up with first flight courier office bhadoi, varanasi & lucknow but no positive response receive at your end

Please register the complaint for pod no j991z1597320 for packet not delivered at our hdfc bank ltd office, cpu-gurgaon
                            And share the compliant no.

Request your early coperation for the same
                            If your issue get resolved any day. Please do inform me too... My courier also stuck there :(
                            I couriered my product to gurgaon via first flight courier service . It is not delivered till now. The person to whom it was couriered also went there to collect it. But office was closed. I did many mails but no response I have received in return.my consignment no is K[protected]

Sir/mam

Its around 1 month i haven't received my courier. The courier was sent from lakshmangadh on 14 march by suhasini sharma to mussavir khan noida. Every time I call they say there is a strike going on what type of strike it is thats not getting over. The number provide by the lakshmangadh staff of delhi hub is not connect able. I am very disappointed with the service of first flight couriers. I don't know what kind of service you are providing. Personally i will never use first flight couriers in future. Please i want my courier ASAP. otherwise i will have to take steps.