Shiprocket Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to Shiprocket

Having problems with Shiprocket?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shiprocket customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shiprocket

New Delhi District
Delhi

Shiprocket Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Shiprocket reviews & complaints(378)

I ordered the Electric spin feather duster through order ID NNEKVS761164 and receivedVia Blue Dart AWB[protected] on 01.02.23.I put batteries but it is not working . kindly take back and refund the money
Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I sent a parcel to mantra main office in ahmedabad to repair customer mantra device it was not delivered on 8 january so according to shiprocket policy it should be returned to me within 10 days but it could not reach so i can attempt the delivery again for repair because customer was also angry i waited for my product till 15 january but i didnot get any response when i called for query they told me to wait for 2 to 3 days but still no response...
    My name is Sumaiya from Chennai and I am doing Ecommerce business. I booked a COD pickup via Shiprocket on Jan 5th. The pickup pin code is 600083 and drop is 636138. I got 2 options out of which I chose Ekart logistics as the rating was high. The pick up never happened till date (Jan 14th). I have been fighting with these guys they are just replying that they are talking to logistics. One guy from ekart called me on Jan 10th twice, which...

Sir
    Horrific experience.First time I have tried BT limited edition store.
    It was expected to deliver on 2 January. 3 times without calling me without coming here they update that "Customer was not Available" Now product shows"RTO Transit" . Please do the needful so that i got my money
    Problem start--Last Place is Dhupdhra and the delivery man's names are Manik and Dwipen Rabha.
    Do the needful.
    Order Id-75440
    Ecom Express
    Tracking ID
    Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have shipped a product to my customer customer receievd the parcal same day i lodge a complain with shiprocket from there they made some parcal of some books and returned me as rto ... I spoke to my customer he paid 1900rs as cod amount and shiprocket courier patner made some parcal and shipped me back as rto with some book stuff i maild them all the problem but they did not helped me and saying your case is closed
      Tracking number is SRTC[protected] shipped via ekart... Complete fraud people shiprocket

ORDER ID - StarLight4252 dated 28.12.2022
        Refer to above order ID, I have raised a refund against this order as the product received opened and missing some parts in it.
        I just received today (30.12.2022) but when I opened it the original item was found opened and some missing elements in it.

I requested the seller/shiprocket to kindly take it back and process the refund which I was paid for this order. But nobody responding on my emails.
        They also didn't connect my calls to their customer care.

Horrible experience.

Please help.
        Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The agent by name Ykunt Rakesh called me for over 20 mins to track address and finally did not deliver the goods on Dec 9, 2022 . I was out of station and he confirmed to me by phone he had placed it in my house area but I come back to find it is not done. The shiprocket tracking number is SRTP[protected]. The items were from Bath and Body Works with shipment Id DWH[protected]. The deliver agent was rude and I believe has cheated me. I do want you to look into this and revert on the status at the ear;iest.
          Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 3 undergarments sets from ladiezstyleee and they are frauds and send me two worst quality leggings via shiprocket delivery. They aren't helping me with the sender details as well. They have taken cash 1100 rs from me. This is complete fraud.
            Mobile-[protected]
            Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shiprocket has given me discrepancy f ₹ 150000 for 200 shipments and how it charged i dont know this is more than my product costing it is fraud
              Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Order ID : #ZO-007E7796FA from zoomin.com . They have shipped product Via shiprocket Awb no. [protected]
                However the day when i was going to receive the product i have received a message that your order delivered. I haven't received any call from delivery boy and neither recieved the product.
                Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order shapewear from this Ladiez Style and they delivered a very poor quality legginess. There is no way to return the product and no one is responding the phone calls nor the bot is replying anything on Whats app.

I ordered Full coverage bra 3 nos
                    worth 1099 RS but instead of it i received 2 local cheap leggin material that too from local road site cotton dress shop .

when i asked the ship Rocket to look in to this issue they simple said asking me to contact seller.. me too called the numbers mentioned in the courier cover both the numbers were out of service ..th shop name is Ladiezstylee that shop is no were found in online now.. such a worst seller and this ship rocket.

i need my money back else i will take this issue further.
                    Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order ID #1885480 . I have ordered a Logitech MK240 keyboard and mouse combo on 1st Dec, 2022. It arrived yesterday on 11th Dec, 2022. The mouse and keyboard I recieved is in damaged condition and filled with dirt (seems like a used product) and not at all in working condition. Today is 12th Dec, 2022 and I am trying to connect Vle bazaar support system since yesterday but they are not responding at all and the site also not showing any replacement option as it was mentioned before ordering the product . I need instant resolution of my complaint . Either replace or return this order .

AWB no SRTP[protected]
                        the ekart delivery guy came to my customer office after 7 o clk when the shop was closed and when my customer said that shop is closed plz come tomorrow for delivery he straight away said I can't deliver.. and he added the parcel to rto how rude is that?? without doing 3 attempts hwo can the delivery person do rto he has no rights.. is this your service ?? what kind of delivery person do you hire?? and my customer was continuosly contacting the delivery person he dint reply and still did rto... I am so disappointed... bcz of your rude delivery person I have to face my customer... and you have also took rto charges from my wallet what kind of serv8ce is this without confirmation of customer haw can you do rto i need my rto money back and I want the parcel to be delivered tomorrow or else i will raise a big complain on your company with strict action so dishearted 😡🤬

3ports universal plug product not received, but showing delivered status,

Order ID: [protected]-1
                          Tracking information: SRTP[protected]

I want my order back😡...

If fraud occur again, will definitely drop a complaint on consumer court

3ports universal plug product not received, but showing delivered status,

Order ID: [protected]-1
                            Tracking information: SRTP[protected]

I want my order back😡😡...

If fraud occur again, will definitely drop a complaint on consumer court...

Shiprocket —
                              Shantnu
                              Omani Fresh, 1st Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bangalore
                              Dec 03, 2022
                              Kindly provide your seller digi store contact number Or refund the money. Irresponsible work by shiprocket. Not helping customer from fraudulent. Without verifying the seller, they're doing scam. I have purchase smart watch buy one get one earpods along with for Rs 1199/- from digi store online. Shipment was done by...

My order with AWB no. has not been delivered by your company.
                              Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order ID[protected] from Rasoishop containing Milton ThermoSteel Stellar is placed for "delivery re-attempted status" wantedly by the delivery boy who called us today evening from [protected] for delivery,
                                Without even confirming our availability the delivery person is making his own plans for marking our delivery status, even when we tried reaching him so many times he was totally avoiding all our calls wantedly and placed his mobile to a not reachable mode immediately after our repeated calling,

Its a silly behaviour, and is this the way shiprocket train their employees to approach their customers - this shows how much you are all are least bothered about your customers
                                Shiprocket customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AWB[protected]. My order wasn't delivered to customer so i asked for return of the same. But i didn't get the return product and no attempt was also made. (no calls received from delivery agent either). Now they're lying that attempt was made and now it is disposed off. They're not giving refund also. Worst.