[Resolved] First Flight Couriers — pan card not delivered on time

Dera Bassi Punjab, India
 Lusson
Hi Team

I am very regret to inform that I had applied for Pan card & I have Received a confirmation message that your pan card has been allotted to you & this will get delivered till 22nd May 18 but when today I have checked the status online then its showing there Pending - Non Service Station (Non Service Delivery area) & card has been Returned back to MUMBAI .while I didn't Receive any confirmation messagecall . card was to urgent for me . when I have called customer care of courier company then executive told me that due to Pending - Non Service Station (Non Service Delivery area) its got Returned now you have to wait for another 15 days & this will come toy you via Indian post .it Really embarrassing .Why NSDLTN card company given courier to First Flight Couriers company while they Non Service Delivery area .My contact no [protected] Tracking Details - # B903Z6551191 ( Ref. #[protected] )
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-19 12:18:35
Company not contacted yet through mail\call & not provided any solution .

[May 19, 2018] First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My wife PAN card was despatched on[protected] and We received a message that it will arrive on 7-5-2018 but We did not received till today.
Consignment No. Is