FirstSource Solutions Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Oct 9, 2022

File a complaint to FirstSource Solutions

Having problems with FirstSource Solutions ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FirstSource Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FirstSource Solutions

FirstSource Solutions Website

FirstSource Solutions Head Office Address

5th Floor Paradigm ‘B’ Wing, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad (West)
Mumbai City District

FirstSource Solutions Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

FirstSource Solutions reviews & complaints(142)

Hi Team,

I have the left the organisation on the 06th of August and today is the 9th of October, i was advised during the time when i was putting down my papers that it will maximum take 45 to 60 days.
Then later on after putting down my papers was informed that it is 45 to 60 business days by Anup.
I did ask Anup the HR to reply and keep me posted since I'm not with firstsource.
He only keeps stating that has no clue and there is another team working on it, sent emails to the team haven't heard back from them and it's really unacceptable.
The reason i left Firstsource, coz of its poor management and now also they have delayed and not replying back very poor management just coz of few people who don't take to do their work.

FirstSource Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i want my pf
    employee no.560394
    Name : srnivasan nagarajan
    Employee code: 587620
    Joining date:19.07.2010 pls contact this mail id : [protected]@gmail.com...
    I was working at Firstsource from[31/01/2022] to[29/04/2022] in the comcast process as customer service representative bearing employee ID number 1125904.

I am writing this letter to state that on Fri 27/05/2022, I got relieved from Firstsource Solutions but my full and final settlement has not been done. I need my full and final settlement amount which has been delayed for so long....

Emp id-1079452

My name is Nishit Salkar I resigned onspot on 02/05/2022 but i dint get any confirmation mail from hr as denying clearly. I need resignation confirmation mail urgently as i need to travel and my new company wanted to join on immediate basis as they need confirmation mail from hr of firstsource. I know company policy for relieving letter is 45 to 90 days. I am just asking only confirmation mail from hr stating that i resigned onspot on 02/05/2022. I gave 3 years to company and in return i dont get small request. If i dint get email my career will be ended. So please somebody could help me out with resignation confirmation email. My email- [protected]@gmail.com

FirstSource Solutions — 3 days present Unapproved

My name is Rotnakar Pangging, emp I'd 1108758 & I'm working for the sky TV help. Since last few months as I returned from my home on the 13th of Dec 2021 I always had a conflict with my team leader name as Swathi M.. And today finally when I saw my current payroll of Feb-march I found that 3 days are approved as absence. The day 16th of Feb, 14th of Mar & 15th of Mar. Whereas I have a leave balances of more than 25 days. Last year as well...
      I was working at Firstsource Solutions from[protected] to[protected] in the comcast process as Sr.customer support executive bearing employee ID number 1071657.

I am writing this letter to state that on Monday i.e.[protected], I got relieved from Firstsource Solutions but my full and final settlement has not been done. I need my full and final settlement amount which has been delayed for so long....

There is a fake company using the name of yours company.They demand 2000 as registration charge and call the candidates after 2 days and again demand 2000 for training, and they always call the candidates after 4 p.m because their interview timing is 11 a.m to 4 p.m.Sir me and many of my known friends are getting cheated by them.please do the needful help.

I worked for firstsource solution for two years from 2009 to 2011 at Bhopal my employee id was 531122 since I left the job never claimed my PF and now from two months I am trying to withdraw my PF and has also sent the PF form for signature to Banglore office around one month ago and since then trying to contact but no proper response from is been given to me the officer there is saying that the same document have been sent for signature...

Hi I need form 16 for my current Employer BGV process. Kindly help me with the FORM 16

My first source Employee ID was : 677928
        Joining date : 13th Mar 2014
        Relieving Date: 28th Feb 2015
        contact email : [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly Help

I have completed my notice period on 21st September, 2021 and have not yet received any confirmation for the same. I have gotten a job apportunity where they need resignation acceptance letter or some proof regarding my last working day. I need this urgently as without this, I may lost the job apportunity and I am the only earning person in my family. I have already contacted and emailed many teams and have not received any confirmation for the same

Hi team i also visited bandra pf office but my issue is not resolved same Error coming -enter iinformation does not match with any member erorr screen shot is attched
            Please give me solution as on urgent basis

Hello sir/Maidam,
              My Name is Kalyan Roy, S/O- Japendra Nath Roy, Date of Birth : 15.03.1991, Employee ID :571595.
              PAN ID - AYMPR5675G. Contact no :[protected]. Worked location : First source solution Ltd. SILIGURI

I was worked as a CSA on 10th Dec[protected].

I am sending a mail regarding my UAN number required.

Request you to please provide me my UAN no as urgent basis.

Kalyan Roy
              Emp I'd - 571595
              Location :Siliguri

Dear Team,

This is to request you that i unable to withdraw my PF amount & there is no Contact number to communicate, kindly help me to Withdraw my PF amount details are below
                Employee Name : Sunder Subramani
                Emp ID : 609425
                joined date : 02jan2012
                Relieved date : 15 sept 2012
                Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                Contact Number : [protected]

Hi Team,

Need your urgent help.

I'm going join new company, my new company employer asking FSL HR contact details for BGV verification, but I don't have it can you please provide.

Also, I need Form-16 and Aug, Sept, Oct-2016 payslip which is needed for BGV purposes.

My employee no : 1037240
                  Employee name : Ganesh Kumar v
                  Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir I Tony Mazumdar was an employee of Firstsource Solution at Siliguri as a executive joined at 12 October 2009, My employee ID was 542200. I did not received any pay slip at that time and didn't received my UAN no. So I am requesting you to provide me my UAN no. I will be thankful to you if i receive my UAN ID. My mail id is tony.[protected]@gmail.com. IF required i am ready to send my offer Letter. Please mail me on my given mail id if required, I will be waiting for the revert.

Thanks & Regards
                    Tony Mazumdar

I am surya prakash chauhan .I worked in firstsource limited indore from January2015 to june 2015 .My team leader is Shrawan parmar sir .I have no received my pf .My employee id is 703182, I had given resignation in july 2015 .so kindly i request you to alot my provident fund .

I worked in first source being 2 years I do not have PF OR UAN Number.
                        EMP ID :551466, Please anyone help me out.

I have worked as CSA H2 at Siliguri West Bengal for NE Zone in the year 2012 for 1 year, Have asked for PF several times still i have not got my PF number. That is my earning please do the needful.

Hello, Myself SUBHAJIT SAHA, i was an Employee of FSL back in the 2015.
                            My Employee Code was 1015844
                            I need to know about my PF & UAN numbers.
                            Kindly help me to get those...i need those urgently.
                            Thank you.

Darby John Luke
                              Jun 6, 2021Jun 5, 2021

I was working in firstsource and due to my marriage i had to travel to kerala and observe 2 week quarantine but my company said it would delete accounts if inactive more than 15 days. so i took emergency exit and went to kerala. i had returned the systems after 3 months after i came back to bangalore and now in fnf they are asking me rs 19251 to pay them for my relieving letters....