Fitness One Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 17, 2022

File a complaint to Fitness One

Having problems with Fitness One?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fitness One customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fitness One

Toll free
1-800-4258000

View more phone numbers

Fax

Fitness One reviews & complaints(26)

The Annanagar west branch is closed for renovations for 2 months without any notice. I applied for a one year membership in the month of march and I wasn't told any of this until 2 days before they closed the place. That too I heard about it when the trainer casually mentioned it. I applied for a 1 year membership only cause I will be shifting my location after that. So adding 2 months extra to my membership is not going to help me. I want...
I got a one year membership at Pink fitness, Korattur branch and now I got admission at Agra to pursue my higher studies and when I demand a refund since it's been only a month I took the membership, they aren't approving it.
Contact me at +91-[protected]...

I had paid money to them to join a fitness programme, immediately in a few hours time I told them that I don’t intend to join the prog due to personal reasons. It was within a matter of few hours. Still they haven’t responded or returned my money. Now they write next to my complaint online that it is resolved. Liars.
Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Srividya W/o Athmaram residing at Nanganallur, Chennai. I joined Pink Fitness Centre (Tulasi Fitness) on 20th November 2021. On the joining date we met the front office admin Miss Ramya and she explained the joining formalities to us.

Miss Ramya told us that the three months package rate is 12, 999/-, however they are providing an offer during that time where the all inclusive price is...
    I have taken Personal pt along with gym monthly 7500Rs package. I wasn't able to attend even one session due to genuine personal reasons. I wasn't provided any refund. I'm not going to leave this issue. I'll take this to any extent to get justice for this issue. I want refund at any cost. There is always a place for genuine reasons though you have your own corporate policies....

I have been working in Pink Fitness Kolathur
    And i havent received my salary plus incentives and im not getting proper response from the management
    Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. So me and my friend have joined Pink in Coimbatore to do training and we chose 3 + 3 package. But after a few days o[censored]s joining, the lockdown begun. They did not continue or conduct anything online and now with the third wave upcoming, we do not want to continue to go to gym. Honestly, the gym trainers didn’t care much and the nutritionist forces me to consume vegan. She was not ready to listen to our suggestions or likes. They do not personally attend anyone too. Now If we ask for a refund, they are refusing because their policy does not accept that it seems. Please look into this
      Jul 3, 2021
      Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I joined fitness one on mar 24th 2021 for 6 months.they asked me to pay Rs 8000/-. At time of joining they dint tell about the freezing/refund options. I went for 2 weeks, in those 2 weeks they dint provide physiotherapy, which they promised they will do. No BMI was calculated for weight loss. My trainer went on leave for 1 week, they dint cared to provide alternative trainer.
        Due to covid second wave i wanted to quit gym, so I enquired for refund and now they are calming that refund will not be provided.
        Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have been a client in fitnessone pattabiram for the past three years. The gym is not like the first year. efx not working and they have
          only two pairs of weight plates is not enough for all clients and only one incline beach everyone is waiting for the bench we complain about one year before
          itself . even many times they are not caring about our complaints . and wasting your brand name. and they are saying some silly...

This is to bring into your notice that Fitness one is acclaimed for its best fitness services they provide. But the one located in the Pattabiram branch gave me a bad experience in the maintenance of the equipment and unqualified trainers. Cleanliness is yakky can't even stading inside the gym. I request concerned authority to take proper action to stabilize the condition of the gym to keep their in tact.
          Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This samundeeswari.. Initially i have paid 4k as first installment in april month.
            2nd installment i have paid in june. So total two payments i did for anual membership not for quarterly or 6 months.
            I came to gym for 5 months and then u people closed the velachery gym.
            Now u transferred 2700 to me but as per the calculations i should get nearly 5500.

I didn't sign on anything and u didn't mention...
            The complaint is regarding the fitness one in Pattabiram.
            1) Air conditioner is not so effective.
            There is not so much machine which actually helps a body to keep fit
            2) please upgrade the machines
            1.inclined manual bench press
            2. Manual squat rack
            3. Include more of 5-15 kegs plate (need to wait for it every time as it is Very less)
            4. Lat pull down machine in cable is needed
            ...
            Pritha s kaarthik on nov 24, 2017

Am a member of fitnessone annanagar,
            Steambath machine is not working from november 5th 2017 till date[protected], it’s been more than 3 whole months i couldnot take steam, i usually take atleast once a week, i have complained many times regarding this and no action has been taken to fix it and no proper response. Do take necessary steps to fix it as soon as possible. Looking forward to continue working out with all the facilities to be provided.
            Also the closing tym of the gym is 9. Pm itself, it means i have to warm down n do stretch by 8.40 itself it’s not really convinient, all the gyms in the city works till 10pm. Can improvise these for the members convenience.
            Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            We enrolled august 2017, with cash back offer as a couple.

We payed 30, 000 and were informed that it will be returned to us in October.

Till date we have not received

The manager is not proper here the salary is not given to the employee properly. The manager cheating the employee in salary by directly. Even he didn't give any confirmation letter and pay slip for any employee who are working here. The manager "arul leo prakash" treat us like a slave. Also the manager not doing the favour options to the clients too.
              Feb 08, 2018
              Updated by Achak Valak
              The complainant about the FITNESS ONE ASHOK NAGAR branch

In regards to our order no wo [protected] for philips powerbank 30000mah with samsung free bluetooth worth rs 999/-. On 19th november 2017. We would like to cancel the order as you fail to deliver product on time mentioned. Also we regret to inform you that your website's does not contain any official contact numbers, email id or tracking parcel details also the toll free number given is fake. So we are cancelling this order.

Preeti Slim Fitness Centre — pink fitness and weightloss gym. false promise

Pink gym jayanagar 3rd block, bangalore karnataka, where i paid rs.8000/- through my credit card for six months on november 2016 but joined class from december 15th 2016 which i mentioned to them. I will start coming from that day. They agreed. Then i joined and hardly went to classes for only 15 days. Surprisingly i got conceived and came to know january 2017. Hence i went to gym and informed them that.. I cannot continue since i am pregnant....

Pink valasaravakkam branch has become worst since past 2 years with no proper trainer no dietician and worst service ever. I’m a member of pink valasaravakkam for about 6 years and for the past 2 years i’m feeling very bad about the gym... Gym package rates keep increasing month by month with no proper communication. There is just 1 personal trainer and 1 dietician (Who is pregnant and will quit in no time)... No ventilation too.. They don’t even on the generator when there is a power cut... Trainers and dietician are very much interested with the members who opt for personal training... They don’t give a dam importance to the annual members... I’m very much desappointed with the franchises of valasaravakkam... Was very much satisfied when the gym was under fitness one... It is clear from the conversation of the trainer and the owner that their only need is money and they don’t care for the clients... I would request the corporate office to reply me on the issue shortly otherwise i would be taking the issue on the social media/ google reviews.
                  Waiting for your reply
                  Arthi
                  Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My complaint hasn’t been resolved. Fitness one members are not capable of solving a simple issue. Worst

I ordered for a pack of three denim shirts all of different colour but i received non-denim same coloured shirt. This is fraud and i want to return my product. It is of very cheap quality. I want my money back. This is very bad. U people take money and give wrong items. U were supposed to deliver 3 different denim shirts and what you people gave was nothing compared to the description you gave. It is highly unregarded. Give my money back and take back your # shipment
                    Fitness One customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    It not proper maintained in besant nagar branch no trainers is proper there they are not taking care client they only lot of money no proper care and guides

Iv migrated to tnagar to annanagar west so that I needed a gym membership transfer but got a reply that there's no such option. All the gyms iv been to got this facility, and it's very essential for people who migrate to different place, this if a basic need of any member to transfer their membershio to other branch n it's not available in fitnessone, disappointed and need this facility....