Stayfit Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jun 22, 2022

File a complaint to Stayfit

Having problems with Stayfit?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Stayfit customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Stayfit

1-800-1029000
Mobile
Fax

View more phone numbers

Stayfit reviews & complaints(35)

Kindly give me a call to explain the fraud by the stayfit showroom located in vontikoppal mysore...
Equipment not switching on
dear madam
we noted your concern kindly share with us your register contact number with us we appoint technician
in 48 hrs
Stayfit Customer Care's response, Mar 3, 2022
Dear Madam /sir
Kindly share your register mobile number with us we will assign technician in 48 hrs time

Your people has taken the treadmill PCB Two times in just one month, more than 10 days each time for getting off suddenly approximately after 23min of walking on treadmill and now it’s reduced to 16min and they even charged INR.3000. So if you can’t give a proper service please close your brand in India
    Dear Sir.

We noted your concern, and as we discussed we are resolving your issue with technician team for that we required your pcb again in our service center, for that we assign technician to your place tomorrow and by monday (14th feb) as we committed we resolve issue or we replace pcb with new one thank you for your cooperation in advance.
    Deepal Venkatesh's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 15, 2022
    Issue is not resolved and this time I had proof of Threadmill getting off, just yesterday they have fixed the unit and again I’m facing the issue

Stayfit — Cross trainer DE15A

I've visited A.S Rao Nagar branch on 20/11/21 and purchased the cross trainer DE 15 A and it got delivered on 22/11/21 and installation was done on same day. After one day I am facing an issue with it lot of noise on 23/11/21 . I called to showroom it fix the issue and technician cam on 24/11/21 to fix issue and told issue got fixed after I used it same day evening again same noise issue, I get the old stock product. Again I am requesting...

Stayfit — Stay fit CTX-5. Not working. Company is not able to rectify

I purchased 1 stayfit CTX-5 from Tirupathi. AP. Dealer for home use.Since one year it’s not working. From day one I am complaining. They attended many times but not yet rectified. I am very unhappy with this. Ravikumar Reddy....
      This is brought to your notice that I am facing a service issue on warranty treadmill product model I1A bought on 13 Feb 2021. The product is still under warranty.

I had a service issue and reported to local service support contacts of Stayfit and they have identified the issue with the Motor and Service executive and have collected both the Motor and Motherboard and sent it to the Banglore office for review and repair.br...

One service guy had taken my treadmill mother board for repair 10 days back he is not responding nor picking the call... I am using your product from last 5 yrs... Such a bad service I haven't seen in my life
      Please look into matter and ten days is too much not even giving me the updates about it not acceptable

Contact number - [protected]
      Stayfit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My I5 Treadmill, been showing a error called E7 for past 19days, since then i have been calling and registering a service every day, i haven't got any response from them. i would like to file a complaint against the Stayfit farm. please let me know how to proceed.

To:

The Management,
          Stayfit Health & Fitness World Pvt. Ltd
          Stayfit Towers
          # 580, 11th Main, 36th Cross,
          5th Block, Jayanagar,
          Bangalore - 560 041, INDIA

We do hereby seek Grievance Redressal at Appellate Authority / Stayfit Management Team.

We had purchased a new motor from you to replace our faulty motor of the treadmill.br...

Stayfit — Did not send the whole order

I ordered two items got only one and for other they are asking us to go to their store. My place is far from their store, Isn’t it their fault not delivering the complete order and they should send it to us. Very bad customer support....

Treadmill is not working. There is some sound from it
          Aug 5, 2021
          Dear Madam,

Greetings from Stayfit!
          noted your concern we are extremely sorry for inconviance cause to you. to resolve the same kindly provide me your register mobile number with name, which help us to assign technician at place.

with best regards
          Customer care..

Stayfit — treadmill service

Poor service response. I wanted to re-install my stayfit treadmill. I requested the service on 12 september 2018. I was assured that the technician would attend to it on 14th september. I took leave from office and waited... No one turned up. Again i called on 19th september and was told that he would come on friday. Again i took leave to get this done... So far no one called or come... I called at about 12pm.. I was told that the technician...

Stayfit — very bad quality of the product

Hi team,

With in the 1st year am seeing lot of issue and raised complaint.
            Even though service engineer done service still am seeing same issue.
            Service engineer is saying, i am not aware of the issue.

Immediately after first year completion, service engineer is asking 3000rs to fix mother board issue.
            Event though this issue is present during first year....

Stayfit — treadmill i1.9

Purchased from hubli karnataka.After sales free service not provided since last two quarters, the service provider will phone at peak time when busy then also asks to call back when we are free and when called back does not attend. Today also contacted but behaved arrogantly and when I told him that I will approach hireups he told to file complaint, hence this complaint. Also he asked whether I need service or not--who is this fellow to ask...
            I wanted home gym 2000. Enquired with jayanagar 5th block stayfit center.

Salesman ravi said there was an offer going on so i would get the product @35, 000/- and said the product is available in the showroom and asked me to come and check.

I went to stayfit center 5th block showroom which is about 22kmtrs away from my house, on 25th june 2017 which was my birthday and my wife wanted to gift me my wished gift....

We have purchased about 4 lakhs of equipment for our society. I contacted the Hyderabad office for some posters Yapraland instructions printouts on how to use the equipment.

Unfortunately, we have to chase up as the response is very poor. One cycle machine had a pedal removed almost 3 weeks ago. No information from the company. Please direct staff to be as enthused with after sales also, and not just smooth talk before sales.Very sad state
            Mar 14, 2017
            Feb 11, 2017
            Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Stayfit!

Thanking you for your feedback. We sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and the delay.

Please share your contact detail to provide the solution ASAP and feel free to contact us[protected].

Thanks and Regards,

Govinda Samy
            Manager - Customer Care
            +91 [protected] I [protected]@stayfitindia.com

Stayfit — Customer service

I have purchased d 15 crosstrainer from jayanagar 4th block bangalore showroom on 20.10.2016. I have been deceived by th sales person mr. Rakesh regarding the delivery. I told him i will carry the product in my car itself, he said that he will deliver it by saturday but i did not get the product on saturday, he did not turn uo to call and inform me about the delay in delivering it, then he said on sunday, but sunday also i did not get it,...

I had purchased a home gym from Stayfit & the cable got cut after use of around 4 years. I called the customer care & they sent the technician for visit & he collected the scrap cable & said that it will be installed in 2 days. But even after 4 days they didn't show up & then I again called the customer care for checking, it is then they are saying as my residence is too far for them to come and fix & it might take more than 2 days again.

Why can't they say this earlier, I would have installed in local.
              Aug 24, 2016
              Jul 23, 2016
              Stayfit Customer Care's response
              Dear Madam, Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your unsatisfactory experience with our service. As per your request, we have completed required service this(23th Jul'16) morning. Thank you for your patronage to Stayfit. Look forward to serving you. Kindly address your concern to [protected]@stafitindia.com in future. Thanking you, Stayfit Care
              Oct 25, 2016
              Dear Madam,

We would like to share that your concern has been acknowledged and the needful has bee done.Please close the complaint or share with us if you are satisfied with our service.Looking forward for a positive response.
              Treadmill machine problem
              We have complain to the local dealers and they came and did it proper also but to the same problem is happening again nd again so if now we complain also now they r not responding properly also

I have purchased a basic model tread mill from Stay fit coimbatore and found the motor not worked in proper manner.Hence I have informed to the seller and he sent a personal .But he came and simply put some oil in it and made it running temporary and charged Rs.1500/ as service charge.The next day I found the tread mill repair and informed to their Bangalore office Mrs.Pavithra and Coimbatore Dealer on 27.06.2015 .But my complaint yielded no response from Stayfit till now.
                Stayfit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a DB-13 few weeks back and when the product was delivered the outer body was broken and the delivery people promised that it will be replaced in a day or two. But even after repeated phone calls no one turned up. The product is so useless that after a week o[censored]sage the belt get disconnected so often and every time I call their service people they take 2 days to come and fix it. The other funny thing is the service people are available only from 11 AM to 5 PM meaning you have to take off to be at home when they come and fix it. Even though these visits were due to faulty product they count it against your four free service. On top of that they charge Rs 200 as conveyance fee for the free service. Never seen such a scam. Please avoid such a useless after sales service company.