Fitness First Gym
Fitness First India Pvt. Ltd.

Fitness First Gym Customer Care

Facebook
Central Court, 1st & 2nd Floor, N-57 to N-62, Munshi Lal Buidling Outer Circle, Opposite Scindia House, Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

Fitness First Gym Complaints & Reviews

I am a member of fitness first cp since last year. I was constantly pursued by its team to pay my 2020 annual fees well in...
Iam a citizen of india. I lives in indri town 132041 distt. Karnal haryana.in a village of indri name gudha an illigal gym...
I have previously also mentioned about the pathetic services of fitness first south ex for which me and my friend surely gonna...
I have applied for 6 month package from 1st jan 2017
They confirm we take 4 month fees from your card and give 6 month...

I have ordered ON Amino Energy 2 piece. I ordered these product on March 28th 2018, My order number is 6317 of Rs. 3468.30. Its been a long time I have been dropping them mail posting comments on facebook, instagram to get reply. But they don't reply or give any update. Also when i purchased they haven't given me any receipt but i have payment receipt and mail revert with the order number. attached for reference. I have also seen some of the people posted for same, He took the money and don't deliver products.
optimum nutrition (on) amino energy drink
May 8, 2018
By mistake
May 09, 2018

Fitness First Gym customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team,

This complaint is made to inform you of my repeated request for the refund that i enclosed the copy...

This letter is made to inform you of my repeated request for the refund that i enclosed the copy of the letter i wrote to you on 05/12/2016 and emails as well. On june'2016 i enrolled a membership for 6 month's with paid cash amount rs.28600, and i joined club 6 august'2016 which i already informed to manager due to ramdhan. After joining i have discovered that the service of this gym not satisfactory with lots of doubts and horribly facts which made me departed from this club. As i mentioned the whole scene in my first letter and apart from it, i faced too much loss because of this membership.
    I have given to you a reasonable opportunity to refund me soon. But i thought it seems lightly for you. This will be your final chance to resolve the matters without the need to be in a legal proceeding. I am rejecting the service and request that you refund the amount of rs. 28600/- without any deduction.
    If i do not receive your satisfactory proposals for settlement of my claim within seven days of the date of this letter, i intend to issue a claim against you in the county court without further reference to you and drag this issue to media but they people are rigid not to refund my money. Please suggest what to do i have all the proof against them.
    Mar 3, 2018
    I didn't get any call or refund from fitness first
    Feb 17, 2018

Updated by Tabassum Nishat
    How you guys can resolve the issue without sort it out.i didn't get any call and mail or refund from Fitness first...how complaint can close without resolve...
    Dear team,
    I didn't get any call, mail or refund from fitness first I want my money back as soon as possible.
    Updated by Tabassum Nishat
    How it marked as resolved...I didn't get any call from fitness first site

This gym made me sign some contracts that said i will be a member for the entire year. But i do not wish to continue my membership, i do not want to pay the subsequent membership fee. The gym says "you will have to pay for the remaining 12 months even if you do not want to avail any facility and there is no way to cancel the membership". I want to file a complaint against this gym for forcing me to pay rs. 5000 a month for nothing!
      forced to pay membership fee for entire year
      forced to pay membership fee for entire year
      Nov 10, 2017

Very true. Fitness first gym is just wastage of money and nothing else.
      Simply pay them to get insulted by their staff for not greeting you
      Pay them for the worst quality control whether it's the air conditioning system which they don't know how to manage or be it the stinky washrooms.
      We simply pay them to get harassed each and every single moment we spend there that too we spend out of your wish and they always promise to take actions and tend to sleep after giving us hope to serve in its best possible way at the time of membership.
      Hats off fitness first south ex. Really.

I went to enquire about the prices of the gym services. But somehow they tricked me into becoming a member, i know that's my mistake. I submitted membership fee on 23.10.2017 at south extension-ii club. But since my parents are not able to afford the costly gym services, i requested to opt out asking to refund my admission fee of rs8850 as in haven't used club services for a single day.
        In their terms and conditions they have written that if someone cancels membership within 14 days without using gym for a single day will get the refund of amount they have submitted.
        May be it's a small amount for others but it's valuable and it would be simple waste of my hard earned money, which i foolishly had given off.
        Please help me or at least guide me!!
        Nov 01, 2017

Nov 01, 2017
        Updated by Doc Astha Negi
        Also the carbon copy of the receipt which they had given me has nowhere printed "non refundable" but it's hand written. I wanted to ask how much value does that small hand written note in a receipt carry.
        Kepong village celebrity fitness gym access to toilet and shower has been closed since early January 2018 till today. This is most inconvenient and unacceptable. No remedial work has commence and we are paying full fee. It is unfortunate that the staffs here even do not know when remedial work can commence.

I have taken membership for 4+2 scheme, where i have to pay to 4 month and balance 2 months was free,...
          Fitness first saket team is big cheating raket

# they sold me a package of 4+2 months free in dec 2016. However,...

Fitness First, New Delhi - -
          A brand in existence with very wrong principles. My personal experiences of last over a year...
          Had enrolled as a couple on a month on month bases through Credit card. Since was facing certain issues with credit card had to discontinue the card & informed the Fitness First front desk of the same & requested them to provide various yearly packages. This repeated request to provide the package went on for over a month, these reminders were conveyed to the front desk including including the Mngt staff & traniner's. After over a month got half the info & lame excuse given was that the marketing guy some(Tarun) was in notice period so was not taking interest. Was also assured by the senior mngt staff that would get a call for the info required, but in vain. Now when i gave a cancellation request, was informed that have to give one month notice to quit...Now the question is, ...
          1)Does the delay of providing information covers for the one month notice period.
          2) By enrolling myself to a fitness center by way of contract makes me their employ or a bounded client with no liberty to quit on will for deficiency of services.

A FEW MORE TO POINT...
          A) The floor traniner not interested to guide or assist & just act as bystanders.

B) Wanted to enroll my daughter, who is in 10th...the idea was to get her to do group exercises & outdoor activities, so as to imbibe the idea of fitness in to her.This would not have been more than 8 to 10 days a month. The reply i got was "Sir as a policy you would have to pay for a month"...Now the the intention shows!!! TO MAKE ONLY MONEY WITH LITTLE REGARD OF ANYTHING ELSE.

PLEASE BE WATCHFUL
          Feb 09, 2017

1. Fitness first offered a 6 month contract on their membership.
            2. 6 months of my membership expires on 31st dec 2016.
            3. I advised them to cancel my member ship in Nov 16 but they asked that I can submit a form for cancellation next month.
            4. On 11th Dec 2016 I filled out a form and asked for cancellation.
            5. They are now saying that they cant cancel my membership because I need to give 1 months notice and hence they are going to charge me for full 31 days in Jan 2017.
            6. I am surprised with their behaviour and their way of looting simple people.
            7. I don't have 7200 rs to pay and their contract ends on 31st dec 2016. I have already paid till then.
            8. Can you please intervene and halp as their one month notice has already been given.
            Dec 27, 2016

I just paid money using my debit card and will be staring in 2 days. And now I am planning to cancel my membership and get full refund. Is that possible? Will they do it?? Please reply

I had no choice than to bring the issue to your notice. I have been really disappointed by the services of the gym and also one of your mangers (Tarun - Nehru Place branch). I had taken up the membership for the club on the 7th July 2015. Due to some personal reasons and traveling i was unable to avail the services i hardly came to the gym for 3-4 odd days. But had no choice than to let the money that i spent go waste which i had to pay for minimum 6 months which is the minimum period that i had to pay for. Once the period of 6 months got over i did not receive any call, notification from the gym stating that my minimum period was over and would i even like to continue or no. I assumed that atleast the auto payment from my credit card would stop which unfortunately did not stop. I understand that i had to give a months notice in advance but i also clearly remember that i had ticked "NO" to the auto renewal of the membership. Which means that atleast i should have gotten a call from the gym asking me wether i would like to continue with the services or no looking at my past record. Which was completely ignored and payment for two months January and February was automatically withdrawn.

I visited the gym and met Mr Tarun and explained him the entire story for which he said he would give me some kind of compensation looking at my past record. He asked me to mail my flight tickets which i did. The compensation offered was that i would have to pay the freezing amount which is 25% which is Rs. 1215 for next three months April, May and June 16. and then ask for a cancellation of the membership in the month of May from which my membership would finally stop from July. But unfortunately that did not happen. April yes amount of Rs.1215 was deducted but then i receive stating that amount of Rs 4858 has been deducted towards Fitness First for the month of May.

I called up the gym asking for Mr. Tarun who was not available. Told the entire story to a man who picked up my call and he said that there was some technical issue with the system after looking up at my previous payment record that i was charged by mistake. He then said that i will arrange for a call back which never happened. After repeated calls finally one good day i got to speak with Mr. Tarun for which he lied up straight and said that amount of Rs 1215 was only for April and May i would be charged full amount. For which i have a written proof ( ATTACHING THE SAME ) written by him that it will be for three months. I explained him that to which he said he would look in the matter and get back to me. That day has not yet come. I called up again and top of that was told that Mr. Tarun was on leave. I don't know where to go and whom to ask for help.

I have never had such an awful experience in my life with any of the services availed in the past.

I would request you to take an immediate action upon this.

Jaspreet Kaur Ghai (Membership no:1058438)
              Complaint regarding payment
              May 07, 2016

I have been a part of the Fitness First CP, New Delhi before and thought of joining it again. The same issue both the times: a very hidden and and sneaky administration. They never quoted their prices anywhere and asked me to come over and have a little "chat". But when I did take out the time and efforts to go over, they just confused me over and over again, so much so that I gave up the idea of joining the gym at all! I called them from a friend's number to confirm that the charged I had been informed about were common for all... But I wasn't surprised to find that after 5 minutes of negotiations they told me that since I was a "valuable customer" to them they might cut off my registration charges!! Bullocks!! just another trick to get me over and confuse me again! I am very disappointed and cheated due to these strings of incidents with Fitness First. I hope the Managers read this!

this is abhishek and one of my friend tarannum mallik is a member of your mumbai mega mall club.
                  Your club...
                  I was a member of Fitness First gym Connaught place from last 2 years, suddenly they relocated the gym from N-Block to A-Block,...

Yesterday, on 30th September, at 4 o' clock, I paid 3576 rupees for membership at Fitness First, CP branch in Delhi. An hour later, another customer was charged 1730 rupees for the same membership plan. When I raised this issue, the manager did not compensate me for the loss. I wasnt even given any membership receipt. I only have my Credit card receipt. The sales team indulges in such wrong doing because customers do not have the right to information through a company price list. Every type of membership is discussed orally and settled orally.
                  Charging double the price; no printed price list; orally fixated prices; no uniformity while charging consumers; Unfair dealing

They have been constantly sending sms's to join. They do not have a location anywhere near my place of residence. I spoke to the GM Vipin Marwah in Connaught Place branch on [protected] (vipin.[protected]@fitnessfirst.net.in) who assured me that no more messages will be sent and the name will be removed from the data.

Yet again, after a few weeks the messages have started coming in.

I attended a Group Cycling class at Fitness First Platinum, Saket with the trainer Ms Divya Arora. I was with my son and daughter...