[Resolved] Flipkart — 10kg of thakkar washing powder product delivery is partial

Kasif Kashif on May 26, 2020
I placed an order on cheater's flipkart app for 10 packets of 1kg each thakkar washing and detergent powder but i received only 8 packets in torn package means 8kg only then i contact to so-called customer care services then the representative asked me to file a return/replacement request on flipkart app as i did but i don't received my replaced order yet. And whenever i try to call flipkart's so-called customer care then they act as my voice is not reachable to him/her. Today (26/may/2020 tuesday) is the deadline date for the delivery of my order but still representatives are acting in same way as earlier. I told them that i will file a complaint against flipkart's worst services to consumer complaints dot india then their representative tele me "sure you can go anywhere you want". I think they are making or understood fool a faithful customer.

10kg of thakkar washing powder product delivery is partial
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-18 18:20:53
I received My rest of Washing Power's Packets

[May 26, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kasif Kashif May 26, 2020
Please Resolve My Issue as soon as possible.

Updated by Kasif Kashif May 26, 2020
Still not a single Call I've received regarding My Order and not a single person came to deliver My Order now.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 28, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by Kasif Kashif May 30, 2020
Hey Flipkart When will you revert on it?
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2020
Hi, Thanks for writing in. We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through. However, we're writing to let you know that the courier service provider has confirmed that the replacement of "Thakkar washing powder 1 kg (pack of 10) Detergent Powder 10 kg' was delivered to you on "01 Jun 20''. Have a nice day!

19362