[Resolved] Flipkart — Aastha 3 In 1 Vaporizer not delivered and cancelled abruptly, bad conduct towards customer

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Shree Satapathy
I ordered an Aastha 3 In 1 Vaporizer Order no OD[protected]
on 24th January 2016, and my Delivery date was 5th February 2016, I got the message for pick up on 2nd February 2016 and in that particular message they have asked for either pick up or door step delivery, I opt for door step delivery .
Neither they replied nor they called to confirm about the product delivery . I got the same message for pick up till 6th February 2016. The due delivery date passed as on 5th February 2016. I called the customer executive to clarify regarding this matter, they started telling a story that I have opt for pick up so I have to get it from the pick up center, I asked them to escalate the call, they raised the issue and the next day I got a call that it would be delivered in next 24 hours, but it was all fake next day I got a message that the order is cancelled as it was not delivered in the due date. This is the worst experience I have faced in online shopping . I will ask my friends and relatives to never ever shop from flipkart even if they give any % of discount.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 08, 2016
Tried calling customer no response.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2016
As requested from your end we are replying through blog. We are sorry to let you know that your order has been cancelled. We understand that you were looking forward to receiving your product, However we were not able to deliver the shipment due to courier constraints. Please accept our apologizes in this regards. please place a new order we will do our best to make sure that it is delivered to you.

Comments

Flipkart has not tried calling me even once, i called the customer executive, they are giving absurd reasons, bad response from flipkart .
Neither they messaged nor they called and they have not mailed also. I really don't understand why the standards have fallen down, in the above product they have even charged delivery charges, what a poor show Flipkart.
Please stop accusing customers.

19022
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - Aastha 3 In 1 Vaporizer not delivered and cancelled abruptly, bad conduct towards customer