[Resolved]  Flipkart — acer predator helios 300 core i5 7th

I ordered the predator helios 300 laptop yesterday 8/3/18 from flipkart as it was on sale for women's day at rs. 59, 990
Today when i tracked the order, it shows that it has been damaged during shipment.
I called up flipkart customer care and informed them of the issue.
I was asked to cancel the product and order it again but the price of the product has already been increased to rs. 80, 990 as it is not on sale anymore.
What's the point of putting your products on sale if you can't deliver it at the displayed price. Why am i supposed to play an extra 20, 000 to get my product?
I don't need a refund, i want the product i ordered for.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 09, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Spoke with the customer & said the shipment is damaged in transit so requested to place a fresh order with the current offer available.
Customer wanted the order in the same price, hence denied for the same & closing this case.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Asking me reorder the product at the current offer doesn't solve my problem in any regard. I have ordered a lot of products from Flipkart before but this is the first time I have faced such idiotic customer service. And asking for a feedback after not solving my problem at all was just rude and disrespectful. Discount offers make no sense to Flipkart anymore it seems.

20636