[Resolved] Flipkart — affiliate commission did not received

kandivali-west, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Simply pradeep on May 21, 2019
I have joined flipkart affiliate program in 2017 and in december 2017, they changed their policy that referral fees only be transfer when the total due will be 2500/- or more for gift voucher.

I have successfully completed this condition and in 2018 i have earned 2868/- approved payment & amount should be transferred to me as GV in april 2018 (Completion of 60 days). But amount was not transferred in my account in till now.

I have mailed several times but nobody had replied and we have also submitted issue in affiliated programs contact us page, but they have not replied to us. We complaint on twitter and they told us to mail on [protected]@flipkart.com, we have mailed on that mail id but still no reply.

They are not providing any support and not even there is number to contact them. We are hopeless and helpless. Kindly take the necessary actions against them. We have worked very hard and now we are not getting our hard earned money.

affiliate commission did not received
affiliate commission did not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Updated by Simply pradeep, Jul 31, 2019
i have tried several times and mailed flipkart about the issue, But nobody there replying to my mail.
They are saying account detail not found, get in touch with our customer support. they don't have even toll free number for affiliate users I can login to my affiliate account, can view approved payment but flipkart is not releasing the payment.

after every week (massage displays on affiliate window)

Reactivate Account
Since your account has been disabled, you need to reactivate it by OTP verification.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - affiliate commission did not received