[Resolved] Flipkart — apple macbook

8,Salpatabagan,South Station Road, Agarpara,Kol-109, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Arnabbumba on Oct 7, 2019
I felt completely disgusting in Flipkart's behaviour. The item was supposed to be delivered on 1st Oct. Then I rescheduled it for 3rd Oct within 11 am. But the delivery boy was not available for that slot. So again rescheduled that for 4th October.
So total reschedule done from my end twice. On 4th October the delivery boy didn't call me or received my call. Every time he was rejecting the call. At night 9:24 pm on 4th October I received one message that the item will be delivered on 5th October. Before that, on 3rd October I raised one complain regarding the delivery agent that he was not attending my call and I need the item on an urgent basis.
On 5th October morning, around 5 am I received one mail mentioning the item being cancelled as the delivery agent could not communicate me.
This is ridiculous. Your delivery agent cancelled that order and now I am suffering. This is such unprofessional behaviour and you are not taking any actions against the delivery agent rather you are playing it safe by cancelling the order.
It's very frustrating that being a Flipkart plus member and being a loyal customer of Flipkart I am facing this kind of behaviour. Customer satisfaction is going down.

I want that product in my booked price. As that was not my problem I should not suffer due to delivery agents negligence and unprofessional behaviour.

apple macbook
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2019

[Oct 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2019