Flipkart — asus rog strix

MAEN DRU on Oct 6, 2019
Pathetic service, please compensate for this service. I lost my project, i lost one of my sources through which i could have earned a bit. Ordered a lapop and waited 3 days for it to be delivered, you guys sent me a faulty product and now i will have to wait for another 10 days to get it replaced. This is not done, pathetic. Why should i suffer the pain, you guys do not have an email where i can send my queries, customer care agents not even expedite my requests. All i can do is wait for flipkart to call me and that's all. We live in a world where technology is booming and these guys cannot even send a replacement as per customers need. Why would some one wait for 14 days? C'mon guys. Your app doesn't work at times, i was not able to give you guys a feedback because of your stupid application.

[Oct 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 07, 2019
Revert then, I am still waiting for my laptop.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 07, 2019
I have not received any update on my issue. I am the one making calls for the status, you guys do not have an idea what went wrong. I need an explanation.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 07, 2019
Read my query one more time and compensate for my loss.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 09, 2019
I still do not have any response from flipkart, however technician visit done today and he said it will be approved for replacement. Guys please update the status om your application. How many times I have to take the follow up. Why no one is looking at these notes.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 11, 2019
No update as of now. Not here not on the app itself.
Technician visited and confirmed that the laptop is faulty and flipkart is going to replace it. His name was Drhuv and came from nehru place asus centre delhi.

I on the other hand cannot see any update regarding that visit in the app. When I call flipkart they do not have any update as well. All I am doing is nothing, all they are doing is nothing. They told me to wait for 24 hours and now its been 48 with no update or call from flipkart regarding replacement of that laptop.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 11, 2019
I think I am wasting my time here in this forum as well. Because no one has taken any action.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 11, 2019
After these many days, flipkart agent called me and asked if there was a technician visit. Bravo, they still do not have an update who visited and what all has happened.

Still delaying the process, agent mentioned now a different person will come from flipkart side and tape /seal pack the product only then flipkart will approve the replacement.

They did not know this before, all of sudden after the technician visit and before the replacement they will waste my time and send some one just to seal the laptop.

No one is maintaining these services, no one has replied to my issues so far. Good job everyone.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 11, 2019
I ordered this laptop in big bilian sale on oct 1. I recieved a faulty laptop on oct 4. Now all m i doing is nothing, I wasted my time, I lost my projects and I suffer the torture. Thank you flipkart.
Received another call with Same question - What is it that you arr facing. Wow

Wasted another 10 minutes explaining my concerns. They still do not have an idea if the technician visited or not. Both of these last calls were different, both those agents had different statement. Can some one please tell me if I should log a proper FIR now? This seems to going too far for Flipkart to resolve.
Updated by MAEN DRU, Oct 11, 2019
Flipkart grievance officer's number not valid.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]