[Resolved] Flipkart — cancel my product

Chunavati Panchpara, Howrah, West Bengal, India
 danishND on Mar 20, 2019
Nairita Danish is my flipkart account name. After shipped and prepaid order was cancelled by Flipkart and they said sorry seller was cancelled your order. I said that how can they do it? They waste my time and my money. I arranged my money and I order it and they cancel it . I want to case on them. They waste my time and money. I want compensation for my wastage time and money bank interest.

cancel my product
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019
I want compensation 10000 rupees in my upi - [email protected] or 55 Flipkart points in my flipkart.

My phone number - 7063003389

My flipkart I'd - [email protected]

[Mar 21, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that order was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the order was cancelled by the seller and refund also iniitated. Have informed the Customer to place the fresh order, Cx has agreed. Hence, closing the compliant from our end.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Customer had raised a complaint stating that order was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the order was cancelled by the seller and refund also iniitated. So apologised for the trouble .Have informed the Customer to place the fresh order, Cx has agreed. Hence, closing the compliant from our end.
Updated by danishND, Mar 22, 2019
I don't want anymore placed new order, you will see in you Conusumer Court at Howrah ok . Either you placed new order for me in my same address or I want compensation 55 points .

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]