[Resolved]  Flipkart — cancellation of the product without notification from flipkart after the complete payment.

I had ordered a loptop from flipkart on 31 december 2019 amounting 72, 533 inr and paid for it through by debit card. The order had to be delivered by 3rd feb 2019
Everything seemed to be fine. But suddenly on the evening of 1st feb 2019 i got a message that my order has been cancelled by seller and my amount will be refunded by 4th feb 2019.
I had to buy a loptop in an emergency situation. I had placed my order on flipkart after checking the estimated delivery date which said would be within 3rd feb. I felt like i have been desserts in the middle without any prior intimation.
I feel this action by flipkart is highly inappropriate considering their market standard.
Now i can't reorder or buy from anywhere else untill the complete refunded back into my account.
I am being denied what i was assured.
I feel this kind of attitude toward a customer is highly questionable and i feel i am at loss.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by BH sreenidhi Feb 01, 2019 I am sorry to have mentioned the date of order is 31 Dec 2019 . It iss 31 jan 2109 actually
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet