[Resolved] Flipkart — cancelled acer nitro 5 core i5 7th generation 8gb ram nvidia 1050 2gb

Developer Devd on Dec 28, 2017
Yesterday, on 27th december 207 i ordered acer nitro 5 from flipkart
. I got the order confirmation message with order i'd od[protected].
Today morning i got a message showing the product is shipped. After some time i got another message saying that your order has been cancelled as it could not be delivered after multiple attempts.
No one has called to my phone number or the alternative phone num. What is this?
This is my first time bad experience with flipkart.

cancelled acer nitro 5 core i5 7th generation 8gb ram nvidia 1050 2gb
cancelled acer nitro 5 core i5 7th generation 8gb ram nvidia 1050 2gb
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2017
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
We had interacted with the customer, apologized for the issue, informed due to some tech issue product got cancelled and requested customer to place a fresh order also mentioned regarding the refund, customer agreed and closing the case.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked an mi max 2 from trunet seller by flipkart and after receiving item shipped message my booking is cancelled automatically by seller but I don't want to cancel my order because I had been booked mi max 2 64gbin pinch day is in the amount of 13499 give me a fast response about my order

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - cancelled acer nitro 5 core i5 7th generation 8gb ram nvidia 1050 2gb