[Resolved] Flipkart — cancelled order for realme xt phone.

AbhiRoy1995 on Oct 10, 2019
I ordered a phone via flipkart.com on 2nd october 2019. I paid an amount of rs 9539 and the promised delivery date was of 5th october, 2019. I didn't receive my order on 5th. Even the address was correct and the customer support confirmed that it's a mistake from their logistics team. Upon tracking i saw that my order was shipped to kerala delivery hub whereas the delivery location was bengaluru. Upon raising a complaint with the customer support team over chat, call and email i was assured that i would be receiving my order by 10th october, 2019. Today i just got an email stating that the order has been cancelled and the customer support team is stating my address as "undeliverable". They have not even refunded me the entire amount. Request you to kindly check this and provide me appropriate compensation for my trouble.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2019

[Oct 10, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - cancelled order for realme xt phone.