Flipkart — couldn't access to flipkart account

@jyotisahu on Jul 18, 2019
Dear sir!
My last order id was od[protected], after that i couldn't access my flipkart account, as my account has been blocked. Please reactivate my account so that i purchase more products from flipkart. Till last night i can access to flipkart account but when i checked today i can't open my account or access to flipkart.
I request you to please reactivate my account.

[Jul 18, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019

We'd like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history.This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Updated by @jyotisahu, Jul 22, 2019
Dear sir !
I want my Flipkart account to be reactivate so that I can purchase more products from Flipkart. Being a member of Flipkart plus I want to activate my Flipkart account. Please be considerate and reactivate my flipkart account.
Updated by @jyotisahu, Jul 22, 2019
Dear sir .
I understand your concern about high no. Of returns but sir I check your return policy there is no terms and conditions for no. Of returns of product. I you blocked my Flipkart account for this high no. Of returns then please show me where it is mentioned about no. Of return . You can't blocked my account for this reason moreover you are not giving me any information or intimation about blocking of Flipkart account. This shows your malicious unfair trade practice sir.
Please understand my issues and reactivate my account.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - couldn't access to flipkart account