Flipkart — delivery service not good.

Chapra, Bihar, India
 shipra vatsa on Oct 12, 2019
Respected sir,

I have purchased a dress order id. Od[protected] from your site and the delivery service is causing so much inconvenience to me.
Firstly, last night dated 10.10.2019 they called me @7:56pm to tell me that my order has arrived but as i was unavailable at that time so i asked him to deliver it to my neighbour but he refused to do so and threaten me to cancel my order then after so much attempt he accepted to come another day.
Again he contacted me today dated 11.10.2019 and asked me to come and receive the parcel at their office although i am ready to pay my delivery charge.
Please sir take my complaint seriously and provide my order as soon as possible. I have attached my order reciept with this mail.

Thank you.
With regards

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019

Thanks for writing in.

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

However, we're writing to let you know that the courier service provider has confirmed that the shipment of "Metronaut Typography Women Henley Neck Black, White T-Shirt'' will be delivered to you on "20th Oct 19''.

Have a nice day!

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - delivery service not good.