Flipkart — Duplicate product received ftm

I had ordered Trumomfrom Flipkart on **th june **** which was delivered on *th june****. The plroduct received
Was fake product which some indonesiaan company which is fake and duplicate .Inspite of multiple follow ups the order was never picked up and never rreplaced. was assured to have it resolved by *st July **** but Flipkart cheated again and did not resolve the issue.Each time I opened a follow up incident ticket, they resolved it like cheaters without actually providing resolution. What should I do with that fake product? My hard earned money has been looted by Flipkart in lieu of faulty product which was packaged and delivered. On top of it, it has caused *s mental trauma and harassment and waste of efforts and time.
I would like to have full refund along with extra compensation for waste of time, efforts and money and mental harassment. I want to sue the Flipkart in the consumer court in Patna and send them the legal notice. Please give me a solution

Duplicate product received ftm

[Jul 12, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Aryas Mohan Jul 10, 2020
Proiduct was trumom electrical breast pump
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We're writing to you about your Trumom (Usa) Lavendar Rechargeable Large Suction BPA Free Breast Milk Feeding Portable Pump With Manual Convertor Kit & Temperature Indicator Ring - Electric with order ID OD[protected]. We’d like to let you know that since the product is under no return category. Hence, the seller will not be able to accommodate your return request for the above-mentioned order. your understanding is appropriated.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020
Updated by Aryas Mohan Jul 13, 2020
How can i use a duplicate produvt that has been sent in the name a orginal product how can you entertain such faulty things from your site

19617