Flipkart — dyson vacuum cleaner unsatisfactory performance

E 12 Godrej Baug Off Napean Sea Rd, E 12, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 mhelly on Oct 23, 2019
I purchased a dyson v7 animal dyson vacuum cleaner and it was installed on 21.10.19.in my home in mumbai

After using it for a day i was not atall happy with the suction power of the machine and called flipkart customer service that i am disappointed and want to return it as there is a return policy within 11 days.

Flipkart response was that the product cannot be returned for unsatisfactory performance. They say no - return policy is there for items that are listed on flipkart website. I checked the list and vacuum cleaners are not in this list. I therefore am upset at flipkart refusal to take back the product.

I wish to lodge this complaint

[Oct 23, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Hi, Thanks for writing in. We're sorry to hear that you're facing issues with your Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Since the product was delivered to you on 13 Oct 19, it has crossed the seller's 10 days replacement period. Due to this, the seller will not be able to fulfill your return request. However, the product is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, so you can get in touch with the brand authorized service center and they'll be able to help you out. Hope this helps.
Updated by mhelly, Oct 24, 2019
i refer to flipkart's wrong response to my initial complaint .
Their reply shows that they have intentionally tried to evade the complaint and here's the proof:-

Firstly the Flipkart return policy is effective for 10 days after installation and not delivery and so the reply that my return request was not made within the time period is completely incorrect . The appliance was installed on 21.10.19 and so the return period is valid upto 31.10.19 . This has been confirmed by Flipkart Customer service on phone on 22.10.19

Secondly My request for return was made on 22nd Oct 2019 by talking to Flipkart Customer Service on phone . This can be verified with flipkart computer records pertaining to this order .

So both the above proves that on both counts Flipkart has given a wrong response and they must take responsibility for the same and accept the return.

THIRDLY and most irritatingly, the " return option" though appeared clearly on my account on Flipkart, has been so programmed by Flipkart that the customer cannot exercise the option itself ! The moment you press the reasons for return preset options " problem with quality " the action does not go through. In short, the request gets deflected with a pop up saying "error " This happened in multiple attempts and when it was reported to Flipkart Customer service on phone they exactly explained that if you want to return the product due to quality issues the option will not go through ! I wonder why else will anyone want to return a product ?

This is the reason why I had to verbally speak to customer service on phone and place the request officially on 22.10.19
Updated by mhelly, Oct 31, 2019
.FLIPKART HAS NOT RESPONDED
==========================
I have not received any reply from Flipkart to my response of 23.10.19 where I have factually pointed out the wrong information that they have stated on 23.10.19 . I am awaiting their response now .
Updated by mhelly, Nov 04, 2019
FLIPKART has not bothered to respond and resolve my issue . I want them to take back the product and refund me the amount paid . They must honour their policy in returns
Updated by mhelly, Nov 07, 2019
FlipKart is still avoiding and evading the issue and not replying

Comments

i refer to flipkart's wrong response to my initial complaint .

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - dyson vacuum cleaner unsatisfactory performance