Flipkart — flipkart account blocked by flipkart internet pvt ltd.

Ranisahu on Jul 19, 2019
My flipkart account has been blocked. This is second time when my account has been blocked without any notification or intimation from flipkart side. It's shows flipkart malicious unfair trade practice. It's my humble request to reactivate my flipkart account.
Please reactivate my flipkart account.
My last order id was od[protected]

[Jul 19, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019

We'd like to let you know that your recent request for a refund has been cancelled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Updated by Ranisahu, Jul 21, 2019
Dear sir !
As you said high no. Of returns in my purchase history then you should give prior intimation and information before blocking my Flipkart account. This shows your malicious unfair trade practice. I want my Flipkart account to be activate and the product to be return.
Please reactivate my Flipkart account.

Comments

Dear sir !
Please reactivate my Flipkart account.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart account blocked by flipkart internet pvt ltd.