[Resolved] Flipkart — Flipkart account id reactivate

Sahil Dhounchak on May 15, 2017
My flipkart account has been deactivated and now I want be activate it but it is not activating
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when I enters the mobile no. and password he saw me "Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"

Mobile No. [protected]
Email= sahildhounchak4699 @gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2017

[May 15, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 17, 2017
We have spoke to customer and gave necessary information to activate the account hence case will be closed.
Complaint comments  70 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi sir My name is Madhan i bought mobile in flipkart Redmi 3s prime
Imei:[protected]
Imei2 : [protected]
SN: 13480/20444031
Part number : MZB4915IN
PLS SEND ME COPY AS SOONAS POSSIBLE MADHANT36@GMAIL.COM
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when I enters the mobile no. And password he saw me "Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
Pl solve this problem vastly

Phone:[protected]

Email id: goutysrikanth@gmail.com
Srikanth gouty's reply, May 28, 2017
Bzbz
Greetings respected sir/mam,
I deleted my Flipkart account because it was linked to an old email ID which I deleted a couple of months back.
I thought of creating a new flipkart account with the same mobile number but with a different email ID but was unable to do it.
I need to make some important purchases through Flipkart.
Kindly contact me ASAP!!!
Mobile No: [protected]
Email ID: righteousrey1999@gmail.com
Please reactivate my account akhilsurendra4@gmail.com
Hi sir, this is supriya surolia.i deactivated my account .now i want to reactivate it.plz help me.
Id supriyavipulsurolia@gmail.com
Hai sir this is narasimha reddy.i deactivated my account.Now I want to reactive it please help me
Mobail no0 [protected]
Id-narsimhareddy.happy@gmail.com

Mobile no:[protected]
E-mail:sabithkk14@gmail.com
Plz reactivate my account
Name dr sunita baghela
Mob [protected]
Email sunitabaghela07@gmail.com
Plz reactivate my flipkart account
Email. sunitabaghela07@gmail.com
Plz reactivate my Flipkart account
Email - yaswanthsirivella9@gmail.com
Hi my flipkart I'd deactivated mistaknely now it is not activating .I want to reactive it .my Flipkart id Num is [protected] and email I'd yudhaveersingh69@gmail.com
My flipkart account deactivated by misktake now I want to reactivate it .my Name Yudhaveer singh
Flipcart I'd Num [protected]
And email I'd is yudhaveersingh69@gmail.com

I have deactivated my Flipkart account that was linked with my phone number and old e-mail so I have to change my email address so I have deactivated my Flipkart account but now I want to recover my Flipkart account but it was telling account inactive

Please solve my problems fast requesting you

Mobile number;[protected]
Email;gnaneshwaran123@gmail.com
I have deactivated my account with Mobile no. [protected]. Now I want to re activate the same. Please reactivate my account.
Plz reactivate my Flipkart account
Email rakesharra31@gmail.com
Please activate my flipcart account. My register mobile no. [protected]. Mail Padmanathk@gmail.com thanks

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]