[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart affiliate payment not received & no response from customer support

I am flipkart's affiliate from last 3 years and never had any issues with the payment. They have released my payment on the 28th of every month in the past. This time, they didn't release my payment even though i had rs. 5000+ approved commissions before the 28th of april.

It is may already. I sent an email to their customer support at [protected]@flipkart.com and haven't heard back yet in 4 days.

This is not professional behavior. I am an affiliate of other companies too, and all of them are always ready to serve their affiliates. Being an indian company, flipkart had to show that quality service is really not a thing in india.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019
Received the funds in the morning

[May 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet