[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart delivery incomplete order

I ordered a shoe from flipkart for 2239 rupees, but when it got delivered it was only one shoe in the box not the pair, for that raised a complaint to flipkart but they rejected my complain twice qnd as i ordered the product throug flipkart pay later facility so in that case customer has to pay the amount after getting the product almost next you have to pay, so i refused to pay the amount, but now flipkart is calling me and blackmailing me to pay the whole amount including late fine or else the will file a case on me. I said them that i will pay the amount excluding the shoe price but they refused to do so.
Apr 20, 2018
Mar 18, 2018

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 19, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
May 26, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Customer raised a complaint related to delivered order is uncompleted unit. We have interacted with the customer and informed the 200 Rs penalty is removed. Informed customer that product is picked up and refund is reverse. Customer given feedback that if he will order 2 product then arrange a facility to pay one product also. Feedback taken. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Flipkart