Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart delivery incomplete order

I ordered a shoe from flipkart for 2239 rupees, but when it got delivered it was only one shoe in the box not the pair, for that raised a complaint to flipkart but they rejected my complain twice qnd as i ordered the product throug flipkart pay later facility so in that case customer has to pay the amount after getting the product almost next you have to pay, so i refused to pay the amount, but now flipkart is calling me and blackmailing me to pay the whole amount including late fine or else the will file a case on me. I said them that i will pay the amount excluding the shoe price but they refused to do so.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 26, 2018
Customer raised a complaint related to delivered order is uncompleted unit. We have interacted with the customer and informed the 200 Rs penalty is removed. Informed customer that product is picked up and refund is reverse. Customer given feedback that if he will order 2 product then arrange a facility to pay one product also. Feedback taken. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet