[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart order did not delivered

santoshpur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 sanjibpal88 on Apr 24, 2019
I had place order (Od[protected] for two vtech kidizoom camera on 21st jan'19. Flipkart has delivered calcium tablet (Medicine) on 19th feb'19 against my order two vtech kidizoom camera. How is possible where i place two camera but got calcium tablet (Medicine). Already informed to flipkart customer care along with picture on same time and they have placed for replacement/return but seller (Bhenjo) has reject for replacement/ return two times...
Again raised complaint but flipkart has block to me. And also flipkart has denied to replacement or refund. I think i was trapped by flipkart
I want product or refund my order amount rs.7828/- (Two vetch kidizoom camera rs.7828/- on 21.01.2019).
Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 24, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that customer account has been blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that customer request for return can not be initiated due to high number of returns. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
Updated by sanjibpal88, Apr 25, 2019
But why i m not getting my order which is already paid to you. Either you have delivere my order or my refund..
My issue didn't solve ..

Comments

My issue didn't solve ..

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart order did not delivered