[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart pay later issue

C-69 shiv durga vihar lakkarpur, Near bal vasahli public school, Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Parvender22 on Oct 21, 2019
Hello sir/mam,
I ordered a flipkart product using flipkart pay later in which i can pay the product amount (615) within 1 month of order but since i cancelled the order my flipkart pay later limit still showing 615 rupees which should get zero since i cancelled it.. But flipkart didn't do it.. I called their customer care 4 times... They gave me same answer."we noticed your complain" but i never get that issue resolve it's been more than one month now.. Now they keep calling me and messaging.. Last message they even increase my flipkart pay later amount 615 to 715 as i didn't pay them.. Why should i pay them when i cancelled the order i didn't received that product ever.. Flipkart customer service is useless and it feel like harassing receiving calls and messages..
My name is parvender
[protected]@gmail.com

flipkart pay later issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2019
I talk with flipkart agent through message with in app feature I told them my problem when I visited my order this time they did nice job by solving problem I was facing .. Customer agent I talked with is nice I send message to them with screenshot of problem ..They got it solve with in 15 minute ...But it definitely not good experience with them they should work on it ...It took almost a month to resolve my issue ...I prefer other consumers to contact flipkart through messaging instead of calling them since they not able to understand our problem it's possible they not get your properly ..So messaging would be ..All problem solved in end thx to some good agent whom I talked with ..I am happy now..My flipkart pay later limit is zero again ..

[Oct 21, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Parvender22, Oct 21, 2019
Order id -OD[protected]...Now customer service executive behave stupid ..I told them 4 time I have issue flipkart pay later..They put different issue not the one I told them

flipkart pay later issue
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2019
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We're writing to you about your BESTLOO Regular Men Black Jeans with order ID OD[protected]. We’d like to let you know that the seller has confirmed that the refund has been completed on 21 Oct 19 and should be reflecting on your Flipkart credit account by now. Also, we see that there is no pending due amount in your Flipkart credit account.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart pay later issue