Flipkart — flipkart refuses to refund-indiflashmart

Bangalore, India
 GanesanBE on Jan 14, 2019
I have bought honor 7s phone from online portal flipkart and seller showing as IndiFlashMart on 13th Jan 2019 and after unbox i tried with camera it not at all working flickering image coming video camera as well as camera in front side camera, i raised request for return request, they keep on reject the request saying issue resolved but the technician (jeves)came he is irresponsible and told me that this is defective product and will request for replacement after he left immediately that request got rejected saying issue resolved like that, but again i have raised the return request, this is horrible for me purchased mobile from flip kart and not getting proper response, two time my return request rejected they have sold me defective product, it should be replaced or refund but still they didn't give any proper response i have sent error screenshots also.

I have paid 5999/- for that phone.

Please respond the solution for me.

Ganesan

flipkart refuses to refund-indiflashmart

[Jan 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

20898
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart refuses to refund-indiflashmart