[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart tv return/refund issue

Hi.. I bought a thomson tv from Flipkart 10 days back, i was not satisfied with the product quality. I raise a refund request within 7 days, asking for resolution. I got a message that they will call me and give resolutions, I got no call from flipkart and my return request was rejected..

I raised the return request again saying that the tv dispay quality is not good.
They promised that we shall contact you and resolution will be given.

My request was rejected again without any callback or resolution

I called Flipkart customer care also, they took my request and said they will contact and provide resolutions, i got no call no resolution'
Now return policy is over, i can't do anything..

This is very pathetic and unfortunate. Please help me in this case.

The TV has display issues.. it has black linings on the face/edges.. Not at all worth watching.. I am stcuk.. please help

flipkart tv return/refund issue
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-04 12:45:54

[Nov 27, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 28, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 28, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that the warranty is expired. We have interacted with the customer and gave the right information about the warranty as per the system information. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.
Updated by Shanky Suman Nov 28, 2018
This entire statement by flipkart is wrong.. The rerurn policy of product is over, I want this product to be refunded ASAP, I am stuck I cant use it.
Nobody from flipkart interacted with me, i got a call from bangalore but i was in office could not pick it. So no interaction/no resolution happened.
Hence requesting to reconsider my complaint.
Updated by Shanky Suman Nov 30, 2018
flipkart again rejected my return request!! why are they doing this..!!
I am not satisfied with the product at all.. the display qaulity is not good at all..how many times i will tell this..
they are saying this is what you get from this brand and price.is it a resolution.
Had i known this earlier, i would not have ordered this product in first place..

please please help..