[Resolved] Flipkart — giving fake delivery days to customers

Devarabisanahalli, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Sunil gowda@9 on May 15, 2019
I had ordered product on FLIPKART on[protected] and my order id was OD[protected], i ordered only after confirming that I will get the product on or before[protected], I had even got mail and Text message that my product will be delivered within[protected]. But till now i have not got my product and in the afternoon i called to FLIPKART customer care and they said that my product will be delivered by 7pm today. But, i again called to customer at 6 pm and now they are saying that MY PRODUCT DELIVERY HAS BEEN DELAYED and it will reach by[protected]. And they are saying that its their 3rd Party logistics is responsible for delivering the product and they cannot guarantee since they are delivering it. THEY ARE BEHAVING UNPROFESSIONALS and It is only when i took initiative and called them they said that delivery date is Revised, TILL NOW I HAVE NOT EVEN GOT ANY MAIL OR MESSAGE AS MY ORDER IS DELAYED. Seriously they are GIVING FAKE PROMISES TO CUSTOMERS and playing with their EMOTIONS. Please take proper action against FLIPKART as no other customers falls for their Prey. IF THEY CANNOT ASSURE THE EXACT DELIVERY DATE AND DEPEND ON 3rd PARTY LOGISTICS, WHY WILL THEY ADVERTIZE AND GIVE FALSE INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS. Kindly treat this on priority basis and help me obtaining my product ASAP.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the delivery of the order. We would like to inform that the seller has confirmed that the order has been delivered on May 16, 2019. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - giving fake delivery days to customers