Flipkart — gold coin and account block

Pushkar21 on Nov 8, 2019
I have ordered 8g gold coin & recieved 5g and there's no returns applicable, contacted to flipkart they taken request and next day cancelled that refund request and directly blocked my account and around 3000 something available on flipkart gift card wallet and around 8 to 9 thousand prepaid order still not delivered as the account was blocked i can't access anything, i dont know even that what will happen now with my prepaid orders and 3000 gift card wallet and the product will be return and will get refund of that or not.
Whenever i tried to contact customer support they are telling that they cant tell any thing they only take complain and forward to concern team but they never contacted me with a proper genuine reason that y they have blocked the account. They always reply same message in my mail that your request cancelled your account was blocked because of high returns and i always reply that check that again i haven't return more items out of 50 only 2 to 5 if size or product not upto the mark. As per my view they have blocked me because the customer cant raise a request again regarding that gold coin. One type of fraud before, they are launching many schme like plus customer and supercoin but if customer try to avail the service they directly block the account. This is not the proper way if customer get faulty product and request to return they simply blocking the account.

gold coin and account block

[Nov 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pushkar21, Nov 08, 2019
I want that Flipkart account as my big appliances invoice was also there which i need for future warranty claim if needed please refund my gold coin amount and pickup that 5g coin and any how unblock my account as i have not returned that much product that can be counted as high return and which cause account blocking
Updated by Pushkar21, Nov 08, 2019
I[censored] cant refund than atleast do replacement of the order and unblock my account
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 10, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Pushkar21, Nov 19, 2019
They have directly told me that your product cant be return as it is Flipkart assured and they will also not unblock my account

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - gold coin and account block