Flipkart — honor band 4

Phulwari, Bihar, India
 Pappu Jha on Oct 13, 2019
Sir, i had ordered 'honor band 4' on 25 september from flipkart. And it delivered on 5 october to me. Sir when i opened the package the item was different. It was not honor band 4. It was a simple band. And also was not receipt of product. When i tried to complain it to flipkart my id did blocked by flipkart. Then i complained it to flipkart customer care. They said that a flipkart officer who handle these types of cases, will contact to me by the 9 october. But i did not got any call or email by flipkart till now. Then i again yesterday (11 october) contact to flipkart costumer and told every details to her. But now they are saying there is no any product showing in her system. Sir i also told her order id of product. Somedays ago product are showing but now they said there is no any product. They are cheating to me. Help me sir 🙏😢

honor band 4

[Oct 13, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pappu Jha, Oct 13, 2019
This is my order detail

Updated by Pappu Jha, Oct 13, 2019
This is what they send me.
This is wrong product

Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi Sushant, We'd like to let you know that your return request has been canceled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are usually not intended for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.
Updated by Pappu Jha, Oct 14, 2019
sir i am not orphan. i have friends and family members too.by the way sir some days ago you had said that you did not found my product in your system, then how now?you are cheating to me. And sir thats mean not you will send me wrong product, and on complaining, you will block my id.this is very wrong and against of customer safety.you should refund or replace my product.

Updated by Pappu Jha, Oct 18, 2019
Hello sir, you did not reply on my message please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Updated by Pappu Jha, Oct 24, 2019
I am for your response sir since 7 days
Updated by Pappu Jha, Nov 04, 2019
#Consumercourt sir if you are unable to resolve my problem then message me.i'll choose another method
Updated by Pappu Jha, Nov 22, 2019