[Resolved]  Flipkart — I got a defective piece from flip kart

I got a defective piece from flip kart
Guys don't buy this product from flip kart.
Od. Id:od[protected]
You will definitely cheated by em up..
Asked flip kart for replace the replace they says me that there return period is over so visit service center
I went to center and told me its a defective product they cannot do anything without paid service. Its costly around 11000 (Phone cost is 9999/-.) and there is no warranty for the same due to its defective one.
I have word with my advocate and told me that flip kart knows that the court procedure so long so by the meanwhile we will left the suits. For your acknowledge kindly not that its a cheating, defective product distributing company (I am doubting that they deliver me a refurbished product. Don't trust them up. I have contacted customer care so they are saying that its your problem that you are not informed us before the return period is over.
What ever it is, i am going to suit a file against them.. Nobody else need not cheat by them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet