[Resolved] Flipkart — issue on product delivery

gowsindia on Oct 29, 2017
I have booked a oppo f3 plus mobile phone during offer period under buyback. After waiting for so much time, on 27th of this month the delivery boy approach me to deliver the product, but he is denied to pick my phone as he has a doubt about my be phone. He called someone and rejected to deliver my order. When i ask about the reason he replied that your phone is faded with color. But my screen is working fine and there is no touch problem. I have proved the same with that fellow. But the courier boy himself failed to prove my phone is not working. Just because of a small doubt he rejected to deliver the product.

Immediately, i have logged a complaint with flipkart customer care. Again today i. E. On 28th one another courier boy approached me and again the same story repeats.

Let me know, whether i could get the order or not? If not what is the reason? Why should i wait for such a long time? My emi is already processed with my banker, who will bear the loss? Who will compensate my loss?
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2017

[Oct 29, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by gowsindia, Oct 30, 2017
They just cancel my order without my knowledge and consent.
Updated by gowsindia, Nov 06, 2017

My complaint is not resolved and no one contacted.

Please do the needful.

GOWS
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2017
We will revert on it.
Updated by gowsindia, Nov 18, 2017
My complaint is still unresolved
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - issue on product delivery
    www.bdomains.com