[Resolved] Flipkart — kent maxx water purifier

Plot no.56 13th cross road TNHB phase1, Arcot, Vellore, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Rokesh Murugan on May 22, 2019
I ordered kent maxx purifier from flipkart i received a product but unfortunately its not filter the water technician said this purifier is not suitable our water tds level this product is useless for you technician said. So i make replacement or refund but flipkart rejected my request. I need my hard earned money back from flipkart. I didn't expect this from flipkart. Am disappointed with this product. I just need refund. Order id - od[protected] seller name omni tech retail.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rokesh Murugan, May 22, 2019
Water taste is very poor and salty. I need my refund
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the return of the product. We have interacted with the customer and informed that as the product delivered is the same as ordered and there is no defect or damage in the product. Hence, the seller policy the seller shall not be able to accommodate customer request for the return of the product as there is no defect or damage in the product. Closing the complaint from our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - kent maxx water purifier