[Resolved] Flipkart — laptop with replacement request

Santu007 on Sep 11, 2017
Sir, this been 2nd time i would like to replace my laptop. First time it has some issue with build and sound issue. The replacement was done on time and no issue. After replacement it was working fine but recently i noticed during charging i can feel low dencity current in laptop body. It's just 2-3 days over on replacent date. This one seems also defective. Please help me. On this. This is not 2-3 months just 2-3 days. I am. Using flipkart so many years and never faced this type of issue. I always believed in flipkart. But don't want defective piece. I don't know how come every time this is turning out to a faulty one. Everyone suggested me to use amazon for laptop but i believed in flipkart and get into trouble. Please help.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2017

[Sep 11, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
cd khare's response, Sep 04, 2017
no update
chandrashekarcharan's response, Sep 05, 2017
fan heater is not working
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2017
We will revert on it.
Updated by Santu007, Sep 12, 2017
NO one contacted and nothing happened.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2017
Customer complained received defective laptop in replacement, Interacted with customer provided the solution, issue addressed post 10 days seller returns policy unable to take action need to visit brand service center closing the issue.
Updated by Santu007, Sep 12, 2017
The issue is I can feel low density current on my laptop while charging. This is not a straight forward issue that can be tracked with in 4-5 days of normal use. At-least the process of delivery should have this kind of checks in place or else 10 days replacement policy should be increased. Because of Flipkart's ignorance and failure in checking the quality of the product I am in very embarrassing situation. Whenever people from Flipkart called me they always gave the excuse of "Replacement Policy" and that they cant do anything beyond the replacement period despite requesting assistance multiple times. Despite spending more than 30000 rupees on the product if I have to visit to the service center for repairing the product then this is not expected. Please look into this.
Updated by Santu007, Sep 12, 2017
This is not closed yet as the person has not provided any solution but harassment.
Updated by Santu007, Sep 12, 2017
Please approve the return and not replacement.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2017
Customer complained received defective laptop in replacement, as per the sellers 10 days replacement policy we can not initiate return. Request you to get in touch with the authorized service center/ brand for further assistance.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to reactivate my flipkart account sir...please help me
Registered mobile no: 9579228862
email address : nikhilturankar@gmail.com

Not getting switch on, pls get back and replace it.
I want to buy a new phone so I buy a new phone moto e4 plus in flipkart. I confirm my order but still I didn't get any order confirmation message or email from flipkart
I bought a mobile with 10 % casback offer
But this flipkart is cheating day by day. It is almost 2 months crossed still they are not taking any steps to give the money. Very worst servive.
Hello my order numbers are OD110035349391125000 & OD110035340317148000 dispatched to my local.But due to non responsive, callous attitude and 3rd class service of your partner delivery center I can't get my orders.Hence I would request you cancel the order and get your back.
i have ordered the optical white oxygen boost day cream spf 15, on dated 30 aug, 2017 (order id OD110096065309375000), Today i.e 4 sept. 201 revive the parsal but product not revived.
I orderd a sweater from flipkart and paid through debit ...the amount has been debited but order has not been confirmed by Flipkart

+91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - laptop with replacement request
    www.bdomains.com