Flipkart — marked as delivered without delivered the order.

Sec-74, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 2006.tiwari on Aug 16, 2019
Hi, i ordered for 2 mee mee liquid cleanser on flipkart and delivered date was appeared as 6th aug, 2019. But when i checked the order status on flipkart app on 6 aug, i show the order status was showing as delivered. I called the customer care immediately and they told me to wait 24 hours. I called again on 8th aug and flipkart customer care took my complaint and told me that you have to waith till 13 aug by which technical team will resolve my complaint 100%. I called them many times but every time they extend the time by 2-3 days. Again when i called on 13 aug, flipkart technical told me to wait again 72 hr. Today on 16 aug they are saying again to wait 2-3 days.
Its too pathetic. Flipkart service is really a burst service i have ever seen. It have no control over its customer care, logistic dept, technical team. I never recommend anyone to purchase anything product from filpkart.
Am planning to take this issue to consumer forum. Please advice me how to proceed for the same.

Rahul tiwari

[Aug 16, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by 2006.tiwari, Aug 21, 2019
Yet, no response or action has been taken on my complaint from flipkart.

19285
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - marked as delivered without delivered the order.