[Resolved] Flipkart — mobile order rejected

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 GururajaHB on Oct 12, 2019
I ordered a mobile realme xt for around 18, 142 rs, i had given an address bangalore - 560049 and they rejected the order stating incorrect pincode provided. My order id is od[protected]. My address was correct including the pincode, the ecart depot is just around 3km from location. Now the price has increased. Please let me know how to go through legal proceedings.

mobile order rejected
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2019

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi, We’re sorry to let you know that your order (OD[protected] was canceled by the seller as their partnered courier service provider was not able to deliver the product to your address. This is because they no longer serve this Pincode and this update was shared with us after you had placed your order.

If you’d still like to buy the item, you can place a new order and choose to have it delivered at a different serviceable address.

We’re working closely with our seller community to make your shopping experiences on Flipkart seamless.

Hope you understand.