[Resolved] Flipkart — mobile-ref order no-od[protected]

Bongaigaon, Bongaigaon District, Assam, India
 G Thakuria on Apr 11, 2019
Ref order no-od[protected]

I would like to inform you that on 30th march 2019 i have ordered oppo f11 pro (Order no-od[protected] through flipkart and the payment was made by credit card. But unfortunately on 3rd april 2019, i have received a different model i. E. Oppo a3s and the same were informed to flipkart on the same day. They inform me that the problem will resolved within 5th april 2019, 2.00 pm. Again on 5th april i received a text message for delay of resolve issue and take time till 6th april 2019, 2.00 pm. But the problem is yet to resolve. I have attached here with the images for your ready reference. I also mention you that i have already registered a complaint at national consumer helpline on 11th april 2019 and the complain no is 1252943. I also mentioned you that after register of complaint at national consumer helpline i have received a call from flipkart and the executive inform me that the original product will receive by me within 20th april 2019. This is for your kind information and necessary action.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2019

[Apr 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019