Flipkart — My account is blocked- Fraud alert

My account is blocked. I have 2 defective products to return and I cannot do anything. They say that the returns are high but I am using this account for years and never faced anything like this and I'm unable to understand 'hugh' returns since they have not notified me of any cap on the number of returns. I'm unable to get s resolution fr their customer service team. Please help.
Feb 26, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response

We'd like to let you know that post validation our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login into your flipkart account.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Updated by Naidm
Oh. Can you define your return policy and also be more specific when you say 'high'. Don't fool people with these silly reasons. You'll are turning in to frauds. My app is working, I'm able to place new orders too. How is it that just returns are blocked. It so clear that you'll are trying to cheat in frivolous ways. This company should be banned for unethical ways of business.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Oh. Can you define your return policy and also be more specific when you say 'high'. Don't fool people with these silly reasons. You'll are turning in frauds. My app is working, I'm able to place new orders too. How is it that just returns are blocked. It so clear that you'll are trying to cheat is frivolous ways. This company should be banned for unethical ways of business.

Flipkart