[Resolved]  Flipkart — my flipkart account being blocked

I got a mail saying that my account was being blocked for reselling phones but the phones i ordered are for personal uses some of the phones that i ordered were for family members and some to my friends since they don't have idea on how to order online, my account is registered with the phone number [protected], please unblock it. I have earned flipkart plus points and became a member and it took me lot of time. And also there's some gift card money linked with my account hence kindly look into the matter and solve it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2019 We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you on your registered number ( [protected] ) on 8th Feb 2019, 9th Feb 2019 and 10th Feb 2019 but the number was switched off. We have sent an mail to your registered email Id, if you want us to reopen the case, kindly revert on the same mail.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have 650 rs worth of gift card balance now the Flipkart closed my account i want refund of my 650 rs. My account Id is [protected]@live.com. i want the refund of my gift card balance

Flipkart