[Resolved]  Flipkart — my prepaid order is cancelled automatically without any prior information

I ordered 2 books on 11 oct.2019. One is prepaid and another is cod mode. At that time not any terms and condition can be shown about buying policy. The delivery date is 17th oct 2019. But my delivery couldn't reach to me in given time after 4-5 days one text message came that your order is cancelled and other order also couldn't reach yet. I contacted flip kart but they can't ready to resolve this issue. Even the parcel reached my nearest hub then i got a cancellation message.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-23 00:16:09

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2019
Hi Alok, We are sorry to let you know that your order for the product 'The Communist Manifesto' has been canceled by the seller due to unforeseen reasons. We request you to place a fresh order. However, the seller has completed the refund on 22 Oct 19 and it will be reflecting in your account by 01 Nov 19. Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2019
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2019

Order id - OD[protected]

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

We are happy to inform you about the product The Spy Chronicles: RAW, ISI and the Illusion of Peace and Nationalism has been delivered on 16 Oct 19 and 31 Oct 2019 respectively.

Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

20549