Flipkart — my prepaid order is cancelled automatically without any prior information

boys hostel dr.rpcau pusa samastipur, Samastipur, Bihar, India
 [email protected] on Oct 22, 2019
I ordered 2 books on 11 oct.2019. One is prepaid and another is cod mode. At that time not any terms and condition can be shown about buying policy. The delivery date is 17th oct 2019. But my delivery couldn't reach to me in given time after 4-5 days one text message came that your order is cancelled and other order also couldn't reach yet. I contacted flip kart but they can't ready to resolve this issue. Even the parcel reached my nearest hub then i got a cancellation message.

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Hi Alok, We are sorry to let you know that your order for the product 'The Communist Manifesto' has been canceled by the seller due to unforeseen reasons. We request you to place a fresh order. However, the seller has completed the refund on 22 Oct 19 and it will be reflecting in your account by 01 Nov 19. Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - my prepaid order is cancelled automatically without any prior information