[Resolved] Flipkart — my product is not delivered many times by flipkart

Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh, India
 aman arya agrahari on Dec 29, 2018
I have ordered many times the same thing but gati couriour is not delevering my product nd the supervisor says tha the product is delivered on 13 dec nd after that 14 dec and after that 15 dec this is promise date sir nd on 15 they didnt delivered my product say 18 dec is the last date sir plsss i have complaint many times for ths but. Nothing happend nd on 18 dec supervisors says we canceled your order as per as there is prblm with seller on delivering your product.. Pls order the same thing again thts why i ordered the product again nd the same thing happend again the product is krx 40 kg gym kit... On 18 dec i ordered two thinga first is krx 40 kg gym kit... Nd second is rj 8in1 gym bench but they again not delivering my krx gym kit nd the delivery boy is calling me again nd again for rj 8 in 1 bench but as on my request with supervisor they say the product is here for 30 dec but on 29 december the seller has cancelled product nd taken it back... As i am plus member of flipkart... I think the flipkart is the worst nd fraud company because they are not returning my money back of refund taking so much time... Nd the employees aree irresponsible nt working nd not helpful for customers... I will fir on the company because they are not refunding my money... The fraud nd worst company... Get me in touch plss help plssss i want to take action on thiw company as this is fraud company my contact no is [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2019

[Dec 29, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the delivery of the order. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the product is delivered to him. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

19022
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - my product is not delivered many times by flipkart