[Resolved] Flipkart — neither installation nor refund done

Dehgam, Gujarat, India
 Ssumeetpal on Oct 22, 2019
I have placed ordered after seeing them policy that they have installed item on or before 20th october. Wardrobe received on 17th october but till date installation was not done. On 21 st october their engeneer called us early in the morning and told us he was coming today. We called him several time and everytime he told that he was on the way. Full day we were waiting and he didn't come. Our full day wasted. We called several time to flipkart customer care but they were not give us satisfactory answer why so much delayed was done and our installation date was extended to 25 october but them service partner zevee told us that installation will be done on 26 th october. We called so many times to flkpkart customer care but they are not listening to us. And we are unable to complain in writing on flipkart because submit option is not working. So all issues written there are write by themselves. We mailed to their email i'd but there is no response from them. And we are in urgent need of this thing so we ordered this after seeing installation date but our money and time both are wasted. And they are not agree to refund also. They instructed us not to open the box until and unless their technical advisor visit the house. According to their products policy return can be done before 27 oct 2019 (10days after delivery) now their advisor will visit us on 26 oct. We got suffered by flipkart mentally, financially. And they spoil our precious time so please take strict action against cheater flipkart company immediately. Kindly impose a huge penalty against them for their fake promise.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2019
I am receiving message from installation team that technician will visit today but no one visits. One message that flipkart advisor will call me but they never make a call. For the purpose I have ordered this wardrobe doesn't fulfilled. Kindly help me and do the needful as early as.

[Oct 23, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ssumeetpal, Oct 23, 2019
I have already notified them and continuously from 20th oct but they are not talking the matter seriously. They are sitted their to cheat us.
Updated by Ssumeetpal, Oct 23, 2019
Early in the morning message received that technician Will visit but later in the evening that technician visit rescheduled without asking me.

neither installation nor refund done
neither installation nor refund done
Issue still not resolved
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Ssumeetpal, Oct 24, 2019
Why it displays that complaint resolved?? Today a call received by me from flipkart customer care. I have recorded that call, in that call I came to know that no refund will be done for the wardrobe and I have to wait until technician visit. When I made a call to their technician team they told that flipkart has cancelled the installation. Flipkart confirmed me that installation will be done on 28 october 2019.the purpose of purchase got wasted. Kindly teach a lesson to flipkart.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - neither installation nor refund done