[Resolved] Flipkart — not giving my refund first placing the refund request and after approving it they cancel the same

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 akshuk1 on Jun 5, 2018
Order id:od[protected]
Yesterday i received my order in which the one lens is missing. After sometime i had called flipkart customer care and told them that the tamron lens in which we got only manuals of lens no lens was provided in the box they told me to hold the call and i was telling them for replacement that time they told me the seller does not accept replacement so u can only get refund for this product. So they have placed refund request for me which was also approved by the seller. After that i just went to market and buy the same product because i was getting my refund as they told me replacement cannot be done. Now i can see that the my refund request has been canceled by flipkart from there side so now there is a huge mistake from flipkart team what do i do by taking a replacement as i have already purchased it. Please revert to me as soon as possible and stop doing this type of mistakes so that people can trust flipkart in future doing this type of fraud doesnt suits you. Just see through it and give me my refund as soon as possible or i have to file a fir for the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2018

[Jun 05, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2018
We will revert on it.

20854
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - not giving my refund first placing the refund request and after approving it they cancel the same