Flipkart — Not refunded my money from flipkart

I had purchased a Huami Amazfit GTS Smartwatch with Order Id is OD[protected] in flipkart online merchant on 08.03.2020 for an amount of Rs.9999/- and transferred the amount through my debit card EMI. On the same day I was cancelled the item duly requesting my money back. Further, The flipkart was accepted my cancellation request and they given a refund reference No. IN[protected] and message to as "We’d like to confirm that the seller has refunded Rs 9999/- to your State Bank Of India account on 08 Mar 20 with the reference number: IN[protected]. This amount should have been credited to your account by now"

But, the amount was not credited to me...

Further, I was contacted to flipkart merchant through customer care department which is amount not refunded to me. They were suggested to me as "You may contact the bank and raise a dispute form in "Charge back" and the same was done myself in bank.

In this movement, the bank was opened a loan account which i transferred through debit card EMI pre-approved loan for an amount of Rs.9999/- and charge the interest to me and deducted EMI from 04/2020.

So many times, I went to the bank as well as contacted to the flipkart, but my problem has not solved till to date.

Finally, the bank authorities had checked and verified of my bank account and its confirmed as "the amount was not credited from 08.03.2020 to till to date i.e. 05.07.2020 and also the provided refund reference No. IN[protected] is invalid and its a fake reference". Further I was closed my pre-approved loan account from my OWN FUNDS. and paid including Interest of 2 months.

In the above circumstances, totally the flipkart is a very fraud and failed to refund my money even lapse of 5 months... it is very negligence of the flipkart and not perused, not verified, not initiate the refund my money..

I am suffering and facing much difficult with the flipkart, because I am very poor as a financial problems..

So, please verify and take action against the flipkart to refund my money including my damages also

I am providing all the details and the same are herewith attached which is I was done in these 5 months

Further it is also informed that, I was complained in your Consumer forum website previously...

Thanking you sir,
Y/f
M.Sravan Kumar
Ph.No. [protected] and [protected]
mail.ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Not refunded my money from flipkart

[Jul 06, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 07, 2020

We're sorry to hear that the refund amount of Rs 9, 999/- has not been credited to your account yet.

We would like to let you know that the seller has refunded the amount for order id (Order ID: OD[protected] on[protected] and it should have been credited within by 19th March 20.

We request you to reach out to your bank's customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card with the refund reference number: (ARN No: IN[protected]) to know your refund status. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance department and they will surely help you out.

Hope this helps.
Updated by Sravan Mudumba Jul 13, 2020
Sir, the flipkart is sending every time like the above message, but they are not initiating to refund my money if you are not solve my problem, i will approach the court as per legal action against flipkart management as per available records including penal damages. because I am suffering from March, 2020 on the refund my money Rs.9999/-. thanking you

Comments

But, its a fraud by the flipkart merchant, so many times the same message was given to me... but the amount was not received... thats why i complained in your consumer compalints Indian consumer complaints forum... Please take action against the flipkart and solve my problem

19637