Flipkart — Order ID - OD[protected] Poco M2 Mobile phone

I have ordered for a Poko M2 mobile and got delivered on 31st of March 2021 but the phone is not working properly it has heating issue and the SIM signal is not properly coming so I raised the issue and Flipkart executive gave me troubleshooting procedures but it is not getting cleared so I want a full refund I don't want a replacementas, as I cannot manage with this phone I bought a new phone to maintain my Business with out break, so kindly take my request and process full refund for this phone thank you.
Note: I tried to call Flipkart customer care numberb several times but I am not receiving call back, I received once but they did not resolve my issue I am getting very much frustrated and getting health issues because of this problem so take back this mobile and give me my money refund.
Apr 08, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 08, 2021
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
Apr 13, 2021
Updated by Indian Academy of Professional studies -Puducherry
I have requested for the refund on 8 of April 2021 it's almost 13th of April 2021 till now nothing has been done Flipkart as arranged for ear technical person visitfor but no one has visited and checked my phone still they are asking for three more days time that is till 15th of April 2021 I don't know how long it is going to take this is making me very much frustrated.
Apr 13, 2021
Updated by Indian Academy of Professional studies -Puducherry
I have requested for the refund on 8 of April 2021 it's almost 13th of April 2021 till now nothing has been done Flipkart has arranged for a technical person visit but no one has visited and checked my phone, still they are asking for three more days time that is till 15th of April 2021, l don't know how long it is going to take this is making me very much frustrated.
Apr 14, 2021
Updated by Indian Academy of Professional studies -Puducherry
Flipkart took back the phone and processed the refund and I have received it in my account thank you very much for your support.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet