[Resolved]  Flipkart — product delivered does not match to order product

Why such mistakes done by such recognised company. I felt very upset today by seeing the product. I never thought such things happen in your good service company. I was plainning for my further shopping with your company. Saying goes first impression is also the last impression. So i request your company from my inner heart to give best service to the customers, who expects good from your company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Customer raised a complaint stating that the product delivered is not as per the specification mentioned while placing the order. We would like to inform the customer that the seller has confirmed that the return request has been initiated on May 07, 2019 and once the product is picked up the refund shall be initiated in 2 business days. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet