[Resolved] Flipkart — product not delivered on schedule and then after at promised date 22/08/19

kaps township anumala, Vyara, Gujarat, India
 sanjeev222 on Aug 23, 2019
Marq by flipkart 560 l frost free side by side refrigerator ordered n fully paid on 08/08/19.

Till date no satisfactory reply and solution i have received from flipkart end regarding my product delivery, as i am facing lots of problem without fridge in the kitchen for the last 9 days from their promised delivery date and now their executive is suggesting me to cancel the order as a solution. Now you can well imagine my state of mind and situation. They are giving me lots of mental harassment by these way and i would like to take up this matter to highest authority and consumer forum for all inconvenience and mental harassment they have given to me.
Kindly help me on the above issue what best can be done to teach them lesson for fooling n ignoring their customers.
Sanjeev singh

Flipkart order_id=od[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2019

[Aug 23, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product not delivered on schedule and then after at promised date 22/08/19