Flipkart — purchased earphone order id od[protected].. not satisfied requested for return within policy term.. flipkart rejected two times

Sriganganagar, Sriganganagar, India
 jeenat sameja on Aug 22, 2019
I have purchased Noice bluetooth Earphone. Mic of the Bluetooth was not up to the mark. While calling voice was not going clear. I have requested for return. Flipkart has rejected the request without mentioning any reason for rejection. I have called them and they said we dnt provide return for this product then why the hell they provide option for return. After two days i have requested for return or replacement of the product on 15th Aug. On 16th Aug which was last day of the return policy at 10pm Flipkart again has rejected my request without mentioning any reason. I was not aware of thier msg... On 19th again i have called they people told ne to call in evg. Again i have called on 21 again they have told to call in the evg as they are not getting our request there. Today in 22 i have called them and requested to transfer the call to senior, he has told that my return policy has expired on 16 and after that u should have been called in 72 hrs. I was shocked is this the policy you informed to your customers that they have to call within 72 hrs. And they rejected to help.. the hell with these flipcart people and pathetic Flipkart Service. I want to return the hell product but they denied to accept.

[Aug 23, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - purchased earphone order id od116178848447129000.. not satisfied requested for return within policy term.. flipkart rejected two times